Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    lol i tried but really failed something awful - if you can dig up a pic and post it i can use it, they're 32x30px i believe
    I have 2 gifs, but not sure you can use those, plus a picture.

The "side pig" is cute for an alert since the heart could possibly flash like it does in the gif? Or maybe just the word "oink" could flash to be the actual alert...or the entire face. heck...I don't care. Give me a pig and I'll be thrilled.

Anyway, not even sure if any of these will work so let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by French; 02/13/2008 at 05:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hello Kitty is not working for me...I got the other batch to work fine but these I can't. I deleted the old heart file. anyone else having problems?
    phwelo, what are you using to do the modifications? Just curious so that I can do them myself with out having to put in the requests to you :P If you don't mind doing a write up?
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    wow. I just loaded the blazer to my phone and what a difference it is. would it b possible to get a black or gray colored phone for those of us with the black centro
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    never mind I forgot to soft reset...what a dope....lol Hello Kitty Rocks!!!!!
    btw: gave this thread a big bump in the TreoCast. This stuff is awesome.
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...screenshot.jpghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...enshot0000.jpg

only used the trial version of Screenshot so I have that LAME advertisement bar across the screen, but you get the point of the cuteness!
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    ^Very cute. It seems you have themed it with Hello Kitty quite well.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...screenshot.jpghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...enshot0000.jpg

only used the trial version of Screenshot so I have that LAME advertisement bar across the screen, but you get the point of the cuteness!
    NICE! I used to have the trial version but decided to pay the 15.00. Comes in quite handy. Hey where did you get that cute Pooh icon? What program are you using to change icons to what you want?

phwelo are you taking donations for your awesome work? You sure deserve it!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I have 2 gifs, but not sure you can use those, plus a picture.

The "side pig" is cute for an alert since the heart could possibly flash like it does in the gif? Or maybe just the word "oink" could flash to be the actual alert...or the entire face. heck...I don't care. Give me a pig and I'll be thrilled.

Anyway, not even sure if any of these will work so let me know.
    there's the pig alert icon:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/pig.jpg

and here's what the blue button looks like (no time to make a nice screenshot this morning, sorry)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...50-16-d144.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    NICE! I used to have the trial version but decided to pay the 15.00. Comes in quite handy. Hey where did you get that cute Pooh icon? What program are you using to change icons to what you want?

anybody that would like to donate can do so through paypal - my email's phwelo@gmail.com - thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post

I made the Pooh icon myself. I just found a picture I liked of him, reduced it in size to 48x48( I THINK ) then converted it to a gif. It was quite easy but I tried making a few others and the pic got all distorted only a couple were useable.

I did all of it with MS Paint.

Phwelo, I love the Piggie
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    anybody that would like to donate can do so through paypal - my email's phwelo@gmail.com - thanks!
    Great will do that!

Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    I made the Pooh icon myself. I just found a picture I liked of him, reduced it in size to 48x48( I THINK ) then converted it to a gif. It was quite easy but I tried making a few others and the pic got all distorted only a couple were useable.

I did all of it with MS Paint.

Phwelo, I love the Piggie
    Nice job, wish I was the techie. Would love a Hello Kitty launcher icon to go with my hello kitty wallpaper and icon.
    Last edited by Penny; 02/14/2008 at 07:36 AM.
    pwelo, you rock like crazy dood! I'm so pinked out I can't stand myself.

Might you be able to make a pink calculator? And a pink daisy/flower of some kind for the alert flashy thing?
    there's the pig alert icon:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/pig.jpg

and here's what the blue button looks like (no time to make a nice screenshot this morning, sorry)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...50-16-d144.jpg
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

ETA: I just installed and I Love Love Love my pig! I can't thank you enough.
    Last edited by French; 02/14/2008 at 09:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    my lord-why won't Palm do half of what you're doing is beyond me
    Exactly, a makeover to the UI would stop Garnet looking so dated and wouldn't take that much work Still at least there are independent developers like phwelo to come to the rescue
    so I put the red icons on my centro and it all works but when I turn the bt off the icon does not go away it stays in the row of icons at the top but it changes from red (on) to grey (off) anyone have this happen or is it just me
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlberg View Post
    so I put the red icons on my centro and it all works but when I turn the bt off the icon does not go away it stays in the row of icons at the top but it changes from red (on) to grey (off) anyone have this happen or is it just me
    my bluetooth icon is always at the top, whether its turned on or off....
    I'm a Pre gal now
    ok thanks
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hey just downloaded some more wallpapers.... If it isn't to much to ask can we get a Tinkerbell alert icon?
    Last edited by Penny; 02/14/2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling error
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast