Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Ok, I fixed the problem I had show message checked in alert options. Had to uncheck it. Now if I can get the file deleted right to try the others. Would really like a Pink Cross or a Teddy Bear.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Good idea, Penny!

I wouldn't mind seeing a red cross too!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Phwelo,

Maybe your fiancee will like this red skin for the dial pad. Someone at SU posted the link. I tried it ,it looks great but the only thing the old Sprint logo splash screens show when you turn the phone on/off. The good about that is the old logo was red and white so it still matches the phone!

There is a pink available too.

http://mytreo.net/downloads/red-skin...o-650,537.html

Generic on/off screens
    http://www.microseconds.com/650overlay.html
    Last edited by Felicia; 02/08/2008 at 07:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Phwelo,

Maybe your fiancee will like this red skin for the dial pad. Someone at SU posted the link. I tried it ,it looks great but the only thing the old Sprint logo splash screens show when you turn the phone on/off. The good about that is the old logo was red and white so it still matches the phone!

Generic on/off screens
    well jeez i can't believe i didn't figure that out myself - i'm going to have to make some of those of my own now lol - thank you very much. hey also if you have time can you zip up your treolauncher icons and post them so i can see how the heck they're done? i'm not sure if the feature is broke for me or if i'm doing something wrong with the way i'm naming the files....
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    well jeez i can't believe i didn't figure that out myself - i'm going to have to make some of those of my own now lol - thank you very much. hey also if you have time can you zip up your treolauncher icons and post them so i can see how the heck they're done? i'm not sure if the feature is broke for me or if i'm doing something wrong with the way i'm naming the files....
    cool stuff phwelo!

For Treolauncher:

Create a folder on your device's storage card under DCIM, so it looks like this:

b:/DCIM\Icon

It must say "Icon" exactly. Next, the images must match the application name exactly, so if you have an app called "Email" the icon must be called "Email.gif" and likewise for everything you want to replace.

Icons should be 48x48 and .gif.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    BTW, these new icons work on a 755p also...just ran a test.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    My Screen with the pink icons and with a awesome creensaver that Laursifer from Sprint User's made.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...screenshot.jpg
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Yeah Lausifer has made a lot of cool wallpapers. Go to her website from your centro to view and download them. She has other goodies on her site too!

http://centro.laursifer.com
    (Remember from your phone)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phwelo,

Generic on/off screens
    Will the program work with Centros? Or did you just load the dial pad skin directly?
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Yep, it works on the centro! I just loaded it directly.
    Yep, it works on the centro! I just loaded it directly.
    Which version? There are two of the program available.
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    so i just put the red dial skin and red bt and bat. now my red centro looks sweet!!
    All I can say is FRIKIN KEWL!!! I got the skull the first time
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    phwelo,
    These work great on my 755p and I am using the skull notifier and red sms smilies. The only conflict I am having is that when I use the battery/bluetooth icons, it conflicts with ultimate phone by gx-5 and causes a me to do a hard reset to recover. Thanks for resco backup I can be up and running in 5 minutes. I also notice the notifier does not work in the ultimate phone screen. I am not complaining, I just wanted to let others know that this could happen. I really appreciate the work your doing.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Please help me (pouting) Whenever I tried to save any of these files to my card it would only save as attachment.pcp file. What am I doing wrong??? Please I want my phone to be cute too...
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    phwelo,
    These work great on my 755p and I am using the skull notifier and red sms smilies. The only conflict I am having is that when I use the battery/bluetooth icons, it conflicts with ultimate phone by gx-5 and causes a me to do a hard reset to recover. Thanks for resco backup I can be up and running in 5 minutes. I also notice the notifier does not work in the ultimate phone screen. I am not complaining, I just wanted to let others know that this could happen. I really appreciate the work your doing.
    yeah i didn't realize when i made these that there was a potential for that type of problem since i didn't edit any code. sorry about that guys. so everyone see this disclaimer: USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK - i'll go ahead and list the programs that i'm running so you can all know what these are being tested on.

Palm Centro with:
    2cool4u
    chatter email
    keyguard ext
    mblaunch
    mring
    phoneswitch
    screenshot
    treolauncher
    x411
    xweather

i stay relatively close to default setup & i'm making sure that i have every type of hacked file i've made on here to monitor potential trouble, but i can't be sure what'll happen with others' config. hopefully this helps some with choosing whether or not to give these a shot.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poetry View Post
    Please help me (pouting) Whenever I tried to save any of these files to my card it would only save as attachment.pcp file. What am I doing wrong??? Please I want my phone to be cute too...
    it does that with every file i download from forums - just rename to what it was supposed to be and you should be ok.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    phwelo,
    I have TakePhone installed and they don't work on that screen for me either. Oh well it makes my other screens so darn cute though!
    anyone getting a reset with the red icons or the red dial pad it has happend 3 times to me in 3 days
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I got a couple of resets (different times) with the pink but just when I went to turn bluetooth on/off. But not just random resets.
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast