Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
    I got it, I had to do a reset to get it to take. But I have everything I want now (hello kitty, red battery, red bluetooth), except for the badass dialpad that phwelo made. I do have red buttons though. But I can live, thanks for all the work Phwelo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearballs View Post
    I got it, I had to do a reset to get it to take. But I have everything I want now (hello kitty, red battery, red bluetooth), except for the badass dialpad that phwelo made. I do have red buttons though. But I can live, thanks for all the work Phwelo.
    Hooray!
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Hey phwelo, is there any way I can talk you into making me a custom alert icon?

I understand it'll be very simplified, but I'd like a similar version of this image;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...993_934061.gif

It's a cartoon version of a Neon SRT-4. I have a whole SRT-4 theme & a matching alert icon would just make my millenium
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    is there any hope for a newbie on verizon...i'm here to learn!!
    I would love to know how to get the backgrounds and pink anything...love the hello kitty too!
    i'm a little gun shy after having some resetting issues already. i purchased nvunInstaller package, but I don't understand it very well. should i chalk that up to experience and get resco so i can get cool stuff from phwelo? i'll paypal of course...
    TIA!
    how do i put my name at the top of my palm central and how do i change the icons to my own
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i'pple View Post
    how do i put my name at the top of my palm central and how do i change the icons to my own
    Questions like this will drive phwelo off the board. Read the thread.
    As bigbearballs said and as you have been told before in this very thread, READ the thread. Also use the SEARCH function at the top of the forums. Everything you have asked about is somewhere on this board. Find the thread about TreoLauncher, it has some good information about changing icons and some links to some very nice icon sets.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I posted on the other pink interface thread too...but fyi phwelo's files at the beginning of this thread did work on my VZW centro. I have pink smilies!! Now I'm hoping to get some more cool custom stuff as soon as I start figuring some of it out! TIA for any help!
    I get an error on the SmartTextEng... copy to ram everytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...enshot0005.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...enshot0006.jpg

Couldn't get rid of some of those blue lines :P but got a little further than those other skins posted - same as before just copy to your card and then copy into ram. so far no bugs on this one. next up will be all the in-call icons
    When I try to move this to Internal with Filez I get an error??? Soft reset does nothing?? phone.prcon the card has a lock icon??
    Any ideas??
    I moved it to the card with PFB, no luck...
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    When I try to move this to Internal with Filez I get an error??? Soft reset does nothing?? phone.prcon the card has a lock icon??
    Any ideas??
    I moved it to the card with PFB, no luck...
    You need to use Resco Explorer (free to try) FileZ will not work for this.
    Actually it looks like I have a different issue.... I upgraded to 1.07!
    That'll teach me to read the whole thread!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick View Post
    Actually it looks like I have a different issue.... I upgraded to 1.07!
    That'll teach me to read the whole thread!
    Well then check out this thread. It has an updated dialpad (phone.prc) that works with ver 1.07 It also has it's own installer so you don't have to mess around with FileZ or Resco Explorer.
    How do u get this? i wanna change mines to this pink/purple color and away from that ugly blue plain background/ dial pad!!

PLEASE HELP!!!
    [QUOTE=Penny;1408184]My Screen with the pink icons and with a awesome creensaver that Laursifer from Sprint User's made.

Hey penny, i was wondering how you got that background on your centro with the flower and the white and pink calender in the right top corner? with the lil hello kitty icon in the left top corner because i was looking for a cute background to add like that and would love your help!

-neshiap
    neshiap this thread is 24 pages long! All the information to change your dialpad, icons and screen background are contained herein. You need to read through the entire thread.

If you have updated your Centro to version 1.07 then you will need the new dialpad. Go to this thread to get the updated dialpad and some very detailed instructions of how to install it.

Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/iphon.jpg

I was almost finished with this one, just had a couple things to touch up. I changed the prc's that i'm posting. There's no more need to use resco and copy them over. There's now an installer that copies the file to ram for you and then resets your phone. best of all, you can hotsync it right onto the phone
    Could someone post the prc file for this cuz Ive tried downloading the zip for it a bunch of tomes and it keeps saying its corrupted
    Owner of KonvicteD RydeS Inc.

http://www.myspace.com/konvictedrydes

Treo 600====>Treo650====>Treo700p===>Samsung Omnia i910
    I tried to delete the "blue smileys" an got an error in explorer saying "bluesmiley(renamed it) Failed: Database: already open (0x0205)" Any idea how to get the old yellow smileys back ???
    -Link-Master-
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    do it right after soft reboot w.o opening messaging first. should rename and del then