Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast
    i installed a app for the pink dial pad skin, but it was for sprint uses( i didnt know that at the time) and now when i turn my phone off it says the sprints good-bye, not verizon. how do i get my regular dial pad skin back?

pleasee.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    lol, so it works on verizon then?
    phwelo!! can you please help me.. i love your pink stuff....i just got the pink centro and i have no clue how to do wat u did
    I'm on version 1.07, I tried moving the penguin and holly kitty over to the RAM and that didn't work. I'd also love to have the red background on the main phone screen. Am I SOL since I have 1.07 on my phone for any of these mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearballs View Post
    I'm on version 1.07, I tried moving the penguin and holly kitty over to the RAM and that didn't work. I'd also love to have the red background on the main phone screen. Am I SOL since I have 1.07 on my phone for any of these mods?
    What program did you use to move the Hello Kitty icon to RAM? You must use Rescoe Explorer or it won't work. I have v1.07 on my Sprint Centro and the alert icons from this thread (pink version, I assume the red ones will too) work fine. I have Hello Kitty on there now.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfyn View Post
    What program did you use to move the Hello Kitty icon to RAM? You must use Rescoe Explorer or it won't work. I have v1.07 on my Sprint Centro and the alert icons from this thread (pink version, I assume the red ones will too) work fine. I have Hello Kitty on there now.
    I have Rescoe, but I did have another dialpad on there. Perhaps, that was screwing things up. I'll give it a shot again.
    I have Rescoe, but I did have another dialpad on there. Perhaps, that was screwing things up. I'll give it a shot again.
    The alert icons from this thread should work. The dialpad from this thread does NOT work with v1.07.
    Every time I try to move over the phwelo's programs into rom from the first post of this thread my battery, bluetooth, and whatever else disappears from my centro and I also can't go back to certain apps. I deleted it and everything is back to normal, but it would be nice to have the red battery indicator and bluetooth icon. ANyone else experience this?
    Every time I try to move over the phwelo's programs into rom from the first post of this thread my battery, bluetooth, and whatever else disappears from my centro and I also can't go back to certain apps. I deleted it and everything is back to normal, but it would be nice to have the red battery indicator and bluetooth icon. ANyone else experience this?
    Did you install the update from Sprint? If so, and if you read the rest of the thread, you'll see those files are no longer compatible.
    Thanks for your hard work phwelo! I have the Blazer skin, gray/black phone skin skin and penguin alert. Unfortunately he doesn't show up in TouchLauncher, but he's still very cool!
    I do not have Resco and was able to move the Hello Kitty Alert Icon into RAm using FileZ, but I also did not do the Sprint update. My understanding is that you cannot change the dialpad to Phwelo's unless you have Resco, but changing the bluetooth indicator, the battery indicator and the alert icon worked via FileZ for me.
    please make this in a smaller size
    Quote Originally Posted by klade View Post
    please make this in a smaller size
    make what?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    lol!
    I'm confused. I have the software handzipper. Will this let me install directly from the phone
    I'm confused. I have the software handzipper. Will this let me install directly from the phone
    My alert icons are working. I have the heart right now. Can I not get the red battery and bluetooth icon on v1.07?
    My alert icons are working. I have the heart right now. Can I not get the red battery and bluetooth icon on v1.07?
    They should work even with v1.07. I have used the alert icons as well as the battery and bluetooth icons from this thread (in pink) and they worked fine in v1.07. Even the pink smilies worked. The only thing that wouldn't work from this thread (for me) is the dialpad app. This is all on a Sprint (CDMA) phone.
    This is gonna sound dumb, but where is the "ram?" I keep seeing people say move the files to the "ram" but is that a specific folder of something? Please help me.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Its also known as Internal for Filez