Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast
    where can i find this thing call ram
    Just got my new red centro! Got the heart buttons and the smiley's on the 1st try!!!! yey!!! Couldn't do the pink thing on my pink centro..but I was determined after I got the red to work and guess what....I did it!!!!! Having trouble with the star,skull, strawberry etc. I get no associate path and a read only file what am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me please?
    Quote Originally Posted by panchlow View Post
    where can i find this thing call ram
    I think that for your purposes ram means internal memory. You should ask a more specific question to get some help.
    I'm using SkinUI, and the alert icon doesn't show up when I'm in the main launcher screen...however, when I switch to the phone screen, the alert icon does show up when I get a new sms or missed call.

Can anyone else confirm this?
    "HELP"!!!!! I have been trying to add wallpaper to my home screen and I finally did....BUT.....it went to my dialpad can someone "PLEASE" help me get it off.......PLEASE>>>PLEASE!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bossynana View Post
    "HELP"!!!!! I have been trying to add wallpaper to my home screen and I finally did....BUT.....it went to my dialpad can someone "PLEASE" help me get it off.......PLEASE>>>PLEASE!!!!!!
    Which phone and launcher software are you using?
    Palm Centro and rescoe explorer, TL
    I got the wallpaper off the dialpad but would like to know how to do it on homescreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bossynana View Post
    would like to know how to do it on homescreen.
    If this means that you want wallpaper with TL (Treo Launcher) then it is simply a matter of Menu>Select>Wallpaper and selecting a picture for display from main memory or your SD card. If not, please be specific about what program that you want to display a wallpaper with. (Maybe it's Touch Launcher that you are talking about. In that case I can't help because I don't use it.)
    Last edited by johncc; 07/20/2008 at 08:00 AM. Reason: maybe it's Touch Launcher?
    Thanks so very much! It is treo Launcher and yes it worked...I feel soooo......
    it was so simple!!! for your help!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I just applied my sprint update and it removed all of my customizations from this thread and for some reason I am unable to re-install them. And my phone looked so good
    I just applied the Sprint Update too. I was able to restore all my pinkness except for the dialpad overlay (phone.prc) It causes an error with something about localiztion, blah, blah, blah. It goes into a rest loop and needs a hard reset to get out of it.

PHWELO HELP!!!! We need an update of the dial pads for our pink and red Centros. PLEASE!
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfyn View Post
    I just applied the Sprint Update too. I was able to restore all my pinkness except for the dialpad overlay (phone.prc) It causes an error with something about localiztion, blah, blah, blah. It goes into a rest loop and needs a hard reset to get out of it.

PHWELO HELP!!!! We need an update of the dial pads for our pink and red Centros. PLEASE!
    mine did that ..now i can not get pink or hello kitty back
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Same here...it looks so weird with the blue/gray number pad!! lol
    Help us get our cuteness back please
    it makes me glad i dont have sprint, even though i loved that pink dialpad that only worked on cdma
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    sorry guys, i don't have a centro anymore. the screen broke and i can't afford a new one - i'm stuck with some crappy $50 thing for now. if anyone has a spare lcd let me know... it's probably just a matter of using the updated prcs in re-creating the skins
    Not sure if this helps but the 1st 2 things you created the pmsysgadgetlib and smarttextengine.prc work fine...then when you try the rephone phone keypad or pink it does the
    "launch error the application cannot be launched because its missing localization information"
    I am trying to figure this out but I think I am going to give up for now and go shopping
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I tried skinner for a day but I really didn't like the red phone skin. The pink ones were cute!! I'm tempted to put on the poker one.

http://skinner.79bmedia.com/index.php?treo=650

Well, I'm back to the default phone app. Thanks for all your hard work phwelo!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I tried skinner for a day but I really didn't like the red phone skin. The pink ones were cute!! I'm tempted to put on the poker one.

http://skinner.79bmedia.com/index.php?treo=650

Well, I'm back to the default phone app. Thanks for all your hard work phwelo!!!
    I tried that earlier and it works but it is just not the same as the phwelo creations thank you phwelo for your hard work =)
    I am still missing hello kitty also..
    I am just confused why this skinner would work but it conflicts with hello kitty and some of the other phwelo awsome creations? hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfyn View Post

SAME! And I just bought Resco so I could PINK UP again DANGIT!!!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro