Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by i'pple View Post
    how do i get the pink smilies on my centro can someone help me thank u
    Start on page one of this thread and read each page. It's buried in here in a few places. You'll have to dig for it a bit.
    I downloaded and installed these onto my phone. How do I get them back to the standard icons.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    I just made these for my fiance and thought i'd share - she got a red centro so the other-color stuff had to go. copy the file to an sd card and then move to ram from there. both should kick in right away, no reset needed.

smarttextengine replaces the emotes for text messaging and PmSysGadgetLib-PmSg replaces the bluetooth icon, headset icon, and battery meter (at the top right of any launcher/phone/etc window) with red versions
    Quote Originally Posted by IZZYSMOMMY View Post
    I downloaded and installed these onto my phone. How do I get them back to the standard icons.

Thanks!
    I believe you just delete the files mentioned in the quote in your post above from the RAM in your phone and then do a soft reset. You'll need a program like Filez or Rescoe Explorer. The instructions of how to get the original icons back is also buried somewhere in this thread so you'll have to do a bit of digging.

Elfyn
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    hey I'm new at this so if someone can please help me I would like the hk back ground and the cute icons also pink smilies for my new pink centro ok thank you!!!!!!! lol
    any chances that maybe I could get that pink dial skin for the gsm version of the centro, the one with the tabs on the bottom?

ETA : even if all you can do is leave the tab buttons gray & just change the number buttons to pink, that'd still be way cool.
    Last edited by Niks; 05/28/2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfyn View Post
    Start on page one of this thread and read each page. It's buried in here in a few places. You'll have to dig for it a bit.
    ok thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...screenshot.jpghttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...enshot0000.jpg

only used the trial version of Screenshot so I have that LAME advertisement bar across the screen, but you get the point of the cuteness!
    how did you get your name in the tool bar i would like to put my name in my tool bar can you help me with this please thank
    how can i change my icons to what i want them to be can you help me step by step please thank you:cool
    how do i get more third party links
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Ok, So I got a question and didn't see an answer for it so here goes...

I installed all these wondeful icons a while back. I just installed SkinUI and noticed when I use SkinUI and a skin these icons do not show up. Only when I choose Palm default skin. Anyone know how to fix this?
    So I guess that's a NO on the pink dial skin for the gsm Centro ?

And i'pple, all the answers to your questions (every one you asked) are in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niks View Post
    So I guess that's a NO on the pink dial skin for the gsm Centro ?

And i'pple, all the answers to your questions (every one you asked) are in this thread.
    i haven't seen one. there was a pink one floating around for the 680 (i think it worked with skinner) but i haven't seen anything for the centro that works alone
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    thanks babydol. i'll have to hunt it down and give it a try. I appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I am using the silver battery set on a 755p and the red smilies and it is working great. I used resco explorer to move from the card to ram and bang, there it is. I am going to try the alert icons now. Great little hack!!!

How did you get the pictures on the main screen can you help me i would like that
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Ok, So I got a question and didn't see an answer for it so here goes...

I installed all these wondeful icons a while back. I just installed SkinUI and noticed when I use SkinUI and a skin these icons do not show up. Only when I choose Palm default skin. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Penny,

Which ones aren't showing up? I've been using them with skinUI for a long time with the mac theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    My Screen with the pink icons and with a awesome creensaver that Laursifer from Sprint User's made.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...screenshot.jpg
    Exactly how you got your icons to work? I have an Icon folder in the DCIM folder on my card, but every time I try to install icons from the Menu>Lnchr>Icons, I get a message that says "0 Icons in cache". I'm very frustrated because I've tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working. I've tried to research dozens of pages, but I can't find anything helpful.
    Last edited by RenaC; 07/05/2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: I figured it out - thanks, anyway!
    Hello! I am new to this forum and yes to a (pink) centro as well! I find this thread (all 20 pages) awesome and have been for 2 days trying to pink out my phone and have not been able to do it. First I had trouble with the CD that came with the phone, wouldn't let me hotsync at all. After many attempts I decided that it might be my operating system or the browser I was using(firefox) and OS is vista I googled one for vista and used explorer and wa lah it worked...was able to hotsync without an error.Downloaded TL,resco explorer,colorize DL zips to PC then opened it installed .prc file to SD card but having trouble moving to Ram....can someone help me with this Please?
    Hey,
    I understand what you're going through after spending time trying to customize my phone, too. You want to use Resco Explorer to move files from your card to the RAM. If it's icons, make sure you have a folder in the DCIM folder on your SD card called Icon, then put your icons in there. If it's alerts icons, move those from where you have them saved into your RAM, then reset the phone and it should work. I'm just learning this stuff, so if my instructions aren't the best, you should check out the first couple pages of this thread. Once you get the hang of it, you will be quite pleased with the cool things you can find in this thread and the TreoLauncher thread!
    Hey, there....
    How you make those indicators?
    Last edited by RenaC; 07/05/2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: This question was for Phwelo
    Hey all. I just happened on this thread by accident, I think I was looking for launcher applications. Anyways, I wanted to say nice work, I just followed from the very beginning and had no problems installing all the pink stuff to pink out my phone too! Great job phwelo.