Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Now that is weird, I'm also using Filez. Let play around with it...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Well dang...I got the pink battery and bluetooth, but not the smilies. Thanks for these, though! I'm pretty dang happy about the pink battery, actually!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I didn't rename the smiley file and they worked fine for me. No problems at all. The only thing that happened was when I went to turn my bluetooth on the first time after installing it rebooted my phone but now it is fine.
    Penny, that reboot happened to me too. And now the pink smilies are showing up. But I was using PiMover to move the file, and it kept giving me an error. I just dl'd Resco Explorer and moved it with that, and now it shows up. Weird. But I'm happy! (and I might just buy me a copy of Explorer--I like it WAY better than Pi!)
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Now that is weird, I'm also using Filez. Let play around with it...

Im using FileZ also...

tried both moving it from the SD to RAM and installing directly on the device and still no pink smileys
    I'm a Pre gal now
    No luck either(still).
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I didn't rename the smiley file and they worked fine for me. No problems at all. The only thing that happened was when I went to turn my bluetooth on the first time after installing it rebooted my phone but now it is fine.
    when i was messing with the bluetooth library i kept getting a reset like that so i dumped the idea of replacing the bluetooth animations - weird though. can anyone give me some ideas as to what you'd like that ugly yellow bell that blinks at the top left replaced with? as of now i've got a bomb, heart, mail icon, pink star, and skull made.. they're all semi-animated (you only get 2 frames to work with)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...enshot0004.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I'd like to see a red heart. The bomb and pink star would be cute too!
    the skull and star are TOO cute

I cant WAIT to try them

I would like to see a 4 leaf clover too
    I'm a Pre gal now

bummer.

none of them work on my Centro, still stuck with that lame little bell

it would be AWESOME if someone could get this working on Centros

I love the idea of the little skull

Im so dissapointed

edit: THEY WORK

well I got the red heart working anyway...I saved the file to the card and moved it to RAM with FileZ.... but now I cant change it from the heart to the skull like I want lol.... everytime I try to overwrite the lil red heart with the skull it gives me an error message...but atleast I got the heart working...a glimmer of hope
    Last edited by cathartic8881; 02/08/2008 at 10:27 AM.
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    anyone else with the pink ones installed notice that when you charge the lightning bolt is gone? It doesn't show charging anymore. It still charges but the lightning bolt doesn't show.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    What about a pink flower
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Ok, I can't get these to work at all. I installed the pink star just as I did the other pink icons and it isn't working. Now I can't find it to delete it. Now nothing alerts me.
    how about a step by step guide for us dummies who haven't a clue! i want that darn cute skull and pink battery!
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post

bummer.

none of them work on my Centro, still stuck with that lame little bell

it would be AWESOME if someone could get this working on Centros

I love the idea of the little skull

Im so dissapointed

edit: THEY WORK

well I got the red heart working anyway...I saved the file to the card and moved it to RAM with FileZ.... but now I cant change it from the heart to the skull like I want lol.... everytime I try to overwrite the lil red heart with the skull it gives me an error message...but atleast I got the heart working...a glimmer of hope

How did you get them to work? I can't get the pink star to work at all. Maybe just the heart works...
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have takephone installed will they still work with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    How did you get them to work? I can't get the pink star to work at all. Maybe just the heart works...
    emailed myself the file, saved it to SD then moved the file to RAM, reset my phone and my alert is a little blinking red heart

but I REALLY want the skull and I cant seem to over write the heart with the skull nor can I fine the heart to delete it and replace it.

Im using FileZ
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    hmmm, I am trying to get the star to work. I only installed that one. I can't find it in ram to delete either. Does this alert you for all alerts missed call, text mail etc?

I have takephone installed and it has an alert icon too. I wonder if it is interfearing with it.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    well I got it to work but it only has the blinking star on the missed call screen. Once I hit ok it doesn't show up anymore. Then when I go to the phone app (takephone) the normal bell shows.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I am using the silver battery set on a 755p and the red smilies and it is working great. I used resco explorer to move from the card to ram and bang, there it is. I am going to try the alert icons now. Great little hack!!!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast