Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Ok. Thanks....i Tried The Hello Kitty Alert But It Wouldnt Load On My Centro
    Quick question folks, I got the skull working, but I'm doing some Spring Cleaning, I thought I erased the file used but the Skull keeps popping up. What the right file to delete?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Forget it, I figured it out...thanks anyway. Now put the Bomb on it
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAHLICIA View Post
    can someone help me to get that hello kitty theme that was shown a couple threads ago...

sorry, i am new and desperate for something cute on my pink centro
    I got your PM. Sorry. I always forget to check them on here

But what phwelo said was correct, I used TL to load the HK background, colorize to change the color scheme of the phone and loaded the pink BT and battery icons along with the pink smilies and phone app. Its very cute, I love it.

Thanks again, phwelo
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post

But what phwelo said was correct, I used TL to load the HK background, colorize to change the color scheme of the phone and loaded the pink BT and battery icons along with the pink smilies and phone app. Its very cute, I love it.

Thanks again, phwelo
    Could you share the HK Background?

THANKS. I AM SUCH A CLUTZ WHEN IT COMES TO THESE PHONE APPS. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN BUT ILL GIVE IT A TRY.
    hi im new to this and i got the pink palm and want the pink buttons and stuff but no idea how to do all this "/ .. can someone help me please?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    First you have to make sure you have a SD card and you have Resco File explorer downloaded to your palm.

There is a trial version available just google Resco File Explorer

Then you have to download the smiley files and the Pink phone app file to your PC using HotSync or a Card reader on your PC sync files to SD card.

Then using Resco File explorer find the files on your SD card and then move them to RAM

Soft reset and you are done.
    I have downloaded all kinds of stuff to my phone that i still dont know how to use... I know, I am an *****, but I cannot figure out how to use zlauncher to make anything at all.. I have a red centro, and would like to make some backgrounds and everything but I am apparently not savvy enuff to figure this out without step by step instructions... My email address is awnya_nirvelli at yahoo... If anyone could help me soon that would be AWESOME!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    phwelo, did you ever make any of these to work on the 755p? Or will these work? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Yeah Lausifer has made a lot of cool wallpapers. Go to her website from your centro to view and download them. She has other goodies on her site too!

http://centro.laursifer.com
    (Remember from your phone)
    How did you get Felicia's main on your phone??
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Hi Pinkcess,

From the system launcher hit the menu key App>Category, then from the drop down menu (on the right side) choose edit categories and then add your new category.
    I assigned everything that was in "Main" to "Felicia's Main"
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Yeah Lausifer has made a lot of cool wallpapers. Go to her website from your centro to view and download them. She has other goodies on her site too!

http://centro.laursifer.com
    (Remember from your phone)

How did u add your name at the top of the main screen of ur Centro. I thnk that is neat. I would like to put my name on mine
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MizzSprintpcs View Post
    How did u add your name at the top of the main screen of ur Centro. I thnk that is neat. I would like to put my name on mine
    Hi MizzSprintpcs,

See my reply right above your post.
    Ok so I'm gonna ask what may be a silly question but here is goes, I have zl on my phone and I used it to change my theme?? but if I push the menu button and hit exit it takes me to what looks like the factory home/apps screen, if that makes sense?? and then if I hit zl it takes me back to the one I changed. is that how it works or did I do something wrong?? I'm also wondering how to get the big date on the main screen can someone tell me how this is done?? I want to have a picture behind my apps can someone help me with that also???
    Last edited by pinkcess; 04/23/2008 at 12:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcess View Post
    Ok so I'm gonna ask what may be a silly question but here is goes, I have zl on my phone and I used it to change my theme?? but if I push the menu button and hit exit it takes me to what looks like the factory home/apps screen, if that makes sense?? and then if I hit zl it takes me back to the one I changed. is that how it works or did I do something wrong?? I'm also wondering how to get the big date on the main screen can someone tell me how this is done?? I want to have a picture behind my apps can someone help me with that also???
    I'm using Treolauncher it features a calendar on the main screen. I've never used z launcher so I don't know how to configure it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taralee View Post
    can someone please help me,i just got my palm centro and i would like a cupcake for my indicator icon(the yellow bell) but i cant do it! If someone could help that would be great i'm just so frustrated with it![IMG]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...kxsp6ikoay.gif[/IMG]
    i dont care if it moves i just want it there!
    that's really cute

anyone?

loool what about a sushi roll one haha
    Hi everyone, Just had to swap my Pink centro for a new one and lost my pinkness- my Resco trial ended of course, so does any other file mover work or just Resco? If so, I guess I'll have to choke up $29.95 to register it and have my pink phone buttons back... grrr...

Thanks all...
    Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I love this thread. I didn't want to change much with my phone (I'm happy with the blue, and Zlauncher changes the main application anyway), but I did want a new alarm icon instead of that bell. I use the bird chirping for most of my alerts, as a simple, short, and noticable sound, so I chose the penguin icon (Didn't feel like having the chick), and I think of him as the one that's doing the chirping now. =P
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    how do i get the pink smilies on my centro can someone help me thank u