Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    I finally figured out how to load the hearts buttons, love them, but ready for a change after Valentine's Day and want to go to the pink theme.
    I have no idea how to do this, could someone be so kind as to tell me how to either unload them or keep it (hopefully) and just click another on so I could use again when I changed my mind???
    One other question - I have also loaded SkinUI on for coloring the rest of the apps, trial version. Does it hurt to have it running on all other applications other than the phone buttons? I haven't' had any problems, just hate the other buttons colors and that was the only thing I could find for apps. It was a little frustrating when picking a skin I liked, colorizing, then nothing came out like I thought it would.
    Or I guess, as someone mentioned just above, does colorize work on the hearts to change their colors? If so, how. That would be cute.
    Thanks.
    I have a request, Maybe u can redeem urself ;-)

If u dont know, there are other smiley's not listed on the list, I dont need the color changed but Id like the smileys BLUE and Id like the missing Smiley's ADDed to the pop up list to save from having to type them in all the time.... one being the Smiley Smoking ... which is :! and the no expression face which is : with the Solid 'l' looking bracket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbone View Post
    I have a request, Maybe u can redeem urself ;-)

If u dont know, there are other smiley's not listed on the list, I dont need the color changed but Id like the smileys BLUE and Id like the missing Smiley's ADDed to the pop up list to save from having to type them in all the time.... one being the Smiley Smoking ... which is :! and the no expression face which is : with the Solid 'l' looking bracket.
    those smilies aren't part of the palm programming. i dont think they wouldn't show up even if they were made and recolored
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    the smoking smily show up on my wifes centro and my 755p converted 700p.

Are there anymore?

I didnt know that at all.

Thanks

*edit* The no expressione one works too *edit*
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    those smilies aren't part of the palm programming. i dont think they wouldn't show up even if they were made and recolored
    I dont know who told you that hunny but Ive been a treo owner since the 290 and they have ALWAYS been there, hidden.
    They are not on the list but they are there, try sending them in a txt message and u'll be educated.

Old hatch: yes there is one more .... :P or (can't remember which) gives you a different tongue.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    yeah I can't make those show up, but they are converted. I use the smoking one all the time the other tongue one is capital p or lowercase, they're different there are others too but they're pretty useless
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Just stumbled onto this thread- magnificent work phwelo!

Any chance of getting an entire hello kitty theme, as in HK smilies, phone skin, blazer skin... ?

Or if I can commandeer a computer long enough I might make one myself if I can figure out how... either way it'd be rad.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Yeah Lausifer has made a lot of cool wallpapers. Go to her website from your centro to view and download them. She has other goodies on her site too!

http://centro.laursifer.com
    (Remember from your phone)
    Wow, these are great. Thanks for the tip.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    You're welcome!
    I dont know who told you that hunny but Ive been a treo owner since the 290 and they have ALWAYS been there, hidden.
    They are not on the list but they are there, try sending them in a txt message and u'll be educated.

Old hatch: yes there is one more .... :P or (can't remember which) gives you a different tongue.
    I would hardly consider not knowing about something that is hidden to be "uneducated", merely uninformed about something that is not obvious to a user.
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Just stumbled onto this thread- magnificent work phwelo!

Any chance of getting an entire hello kitty theme, as in HK smilies, phone skin, blazer skin... ?

Or if I can commandeer a computer long enough I might make one myself if I can figure out how... either way it'd be rad.
    HK smilies would be cute. Or little skulls to match the attention grabber skull
    can someone please help me,i just got my palm centro and i would like a cupcake for my indicator icon(the yellow bell) but i cant do it! If someone could help that would be great i'm just so frustrated with it![IMG]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...kxsp6ikoay.gif[/IMG]
    i dont care if it moves i just want it there!
    Wow. Youre so cool.

I will never understand why all douchebags insist on taking on such an elitist attitude...
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    Wow. Youre so cool.

I will never understand why all douchebags insist on taking on such an elitist attitude...

phwelo, great work. Do your phone_spcs.prc files contain the extended call detail hack that Shadowmite made popular with his overlays?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    phwelo, great work. Do your phone_spcs.prc files contain the extended call detail hack that Shadowmite made popular with his overlays?
    i guess not, i've never heard of that. what is it and do you have a link?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I believe nsxprime is speaking of shadowmites test_4.prc-test_7.prc files that eliminate the call details splash screen when a call is terminated. There is a very long thread with them in it somewhere in these forums, although I am not sure where it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    I believe nsxprime is speaking of shadowmites test_4.prc-test_7.prc files that eliminate the call details splash screen when a call is terminated. There is a very long thread with them in it somewhere in these forums, although I am not sure where it is.
    Yes, that and it also enables the extended call detail. Both are VERY handy features.
    Link and/or directions on how to acomplish this Please.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I hope this works, I have never posted a Link. It is a selection of programs made by Shadowmite, look for post #58 that has them all.