Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to say that I've installed the pink battery icon and bluetooth icon on my gsm centro and they're working great. Thank you!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    Just wanted to say that I've installed the pink battery icon and bluetooth icon on my gsm centro and they're working great. Thank you!
    glad to hear that these work on the gsm centro as well. i'm guessing all but the phone app will but we can't tell until people try them. is the messaging app the same for gsm as cdma?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I have a request. I would love to have a gold-ish colored dialpad skin for my Sprint Centro. I have two black Centros. One is in a tan and red case and the other is in an all tan case. I tried the red dialpad but it was just too much next to the tan cases. I know that this won't be a hotly requested color like red and pink, so I would be happy to make a donation to help defray the cost of your efforts.

Below is a dialpad skin in a color that would work for me, and perhaps others as well. (I know that's not the Centro dialpad. It's just a nice neutral color, and I kinda' like the button shape and shading.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...680goldish.png

I'm also attaching a pic of the color of my case to give you an idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...frontsmall.jpg

If you can find the time for this request I will be a very happy camper.

Edit: I just sent you a small paypal donation. (It was an odd amount but it was what I had left in there. LOL) I know you haven't agreed to make this one, and even if you don't I won't feel bad. My daughter-in-law is probably going to love the red one you've already made. So, I'm happy to donate to the cause.
    Last edited by star444; 02/25/2008 at 07:49 PM.
    where did you find that skin? thats the phone app that i have (gsm) --- is that a skin from a program or something somebody has hacked (like these ones?)
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    glad to hear that these work on the gsm centro as well. i'm guessing all but the phone app will but we can't tell until people try them. is the messaging app the same for gsm as cdma?
    I'm not sure whether they are the same. Its the same on my 680 as on here, but whether its the same for cdma, I dont know. I dont know anybody who has a cdma phone
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    where did you find that skin? thats the phone app that i have (gsm) --- is that a skin from a program or something somebody has hacked (like these ones?)
    Here's the link where I found that skin:

http://skinner.79bmedia.com/skins.php?treo=680&show=14
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/phonetan.jpg

there you go - the icons at the bottom can't really be replicated with the cdma phone app and those terrible blue lines are hard coded, so i think this is about as close as i could get to that screen shot. i might work on fixing up the numbers soon as well since i finally figured out where they stuck the number 1 with the voicemail icon..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    That is nice looking. I like the darker gold that you created on the bottom.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    there you go - the icons at the bottom can't really be replicated with the cdma phone app and those terrible blue lines are hard coded, so i think this is about as close as i could get to that screen shot. i might work on fixing up the numbers soon as well since i finally figured out where they stuck the number 1 with the voicemail icon..
    Woohoo!!! As predicted... I am a very happy camper! Thanks so much! It looks great!

I knew you couldn't replicate the icons at the bottom on a cdma app, but that screenshot was the only one I found that came close to the color I wanted.

Other black Centro users should give it a try. It looks really good with the black.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    The tan phone app comes out Pink on my phone Am I doing something wrong?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    The tan phone app comes out Pink on my phone Am I doing something wrong?
    It looks exactly like the pic posted on my phone.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    That does look sooo good on my black centro. I do use a pic instead of the dialpad, but it makes the carrier and other icons look like they are floating....so cool! I got worried that the green button stopped working, but mReset did the trick ;-)
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Wohoo! It worked!!! Windows must have been caching a previous version of phone.prc somewhere =)
    Can anyone redo this skin

http://skinner.79bmedia.com/skins.php?treo=650&show=43

in pale pinks and greys for a pink centro? I think that would be really cute!

I tried but I just don't have any graphic editor to do it right.
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...-vista0001.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...-vista0000.jpg

i wanted to try making a phone with bars rather than buttons just to see how it'd look. let me know if you guys like this & i'll make some different colors.

also this time i won't make you ask, there's a black background version as well
    amy chance of getting this in pink with a black background?
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    amy chance of getting this in pink with a black background?
    Post #166, on page 9, has a prc for pink with black background. A screenshot of it is in post 171 on page 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    Post #166, on page 9, has a prc for pink with black background. A screenshot of it is in post 171 on page 9.

yea but thats not the one with the "bar-like" buttons. I like the different buttons but want them in pink.
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    yeah i haven't been able to update much lately, my modem died. i'll be getting another this weekend so next week i should have some time to make a few more. not to mention a calculator etc. also my centro got a little wet and i wasn't able to use it for most of this week so i couldn't test anything i did make... unbelievably it dried out and seems to be back to working. this is a hell of a phone
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Phwelo your great! Thanks for everything, your time and effort is appreciated very much, thanks! I have the red centro with the red bt bat icons, the red phone.prc and made a red and silver theme with Colorize. Cools really clean. Thanks again
    I hope you get your modem fixed up soon! Don't you just hate it when technology breaks?