Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deibelsan View Post
    Has anyone looked at some of the phone skins people have posted over at the skinner website? This one would look awesome

http://skinner.79bmedia.com/skins.php?treo=650&view=57
    yeah i was trying to look at that site one day but it was down, maybe i'll look into porting some of those over
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    phwelo, you rock like crazy dood! I'm so pinked out I can't stand myself.

Might you be able to make a pink calculator? And a pink daisy/flower of some kind for the alert flashy thing?
    It's just me again, wondering about that pink calculator.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elysepatrice View Post
    It's just me again, wondering about that pink calculator.
    i had started it but my hard drive crashed (i guess at least it wasn't the one i had windows on) so i've got to start all over again. and get a new hd today i guess since this one's pretty much full...
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    man that looks about a million times better than the cdma phone app, that's pretty dissapointing :P - does anyone yet have the gsm centro that can post the phone.prc file from rom?
    I have a 680. Would you like the phone.prc from it? It looks the same as the gsm centro ones and I would LOVE a pink dialpad
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    i had started it but my hard drive crashed (i guess at least it wasn't the one i had windows on) so i've got to start all over again. and get a new hd today i guess since this one's pretty much full...
    Oh, man--that sucks. But new hd's are fun. All that space...
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    I have a 680. Would you like the phone.prc from it? It looks the same as the gsm centro ones and I would LOVE a pink dialpad

if you supplied the prc that would be GREAT! I SO love the GSM Centro phone app.

phwelo is a genius, Im SURE he could figure something out!
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    yeah I think i'm going to replace the 80gb one with a 500 or something. hopefully then I can stop worrying about it always being full :P and yeah I could use that phone.prc and steal it's resources as well as make some skins for 680.
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    yeah I think i'm going to replace the 80gb one with a 500 or something. hopefully then I can stop worrying about it always being full :P and yeah I could use that phone.prc and steal it's resources as well as make some skins for 680.
    Hey phwelo, not to add insult to injury, but the Vista phone theme on the last page--while the black background works, the normal version you posted is actually the blazer.prc file, renamed as phone.prc--so it just installs the Blazer IE7 trick, lol No biggy, just wanted to let you know. Hope your drive issue gets resolved.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    ill upload it as soon as I get home! I can't wait to see what you can come up with!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Hey phwelo, not to add insult to injury, but the Vista phone theme on the last page--while the black background works, the normal version you posted is actually the blazer.prc file, renamed as phone.prc--so it just installs the Blazer IE7 trick, lol No biggy, just wanted to let you know. Hope your drive issue gets resolved.
    sounds like among other things i should implement a new organization method for everything on this new hard drive lol
    i'm having trouble locating the phone.prc file. i just installed resco explorer so it might just be unfamiliarality with the program

i'm seeing lots of different "phone" items such as phoneactivecall, phonecontacts, phoneapp, phonecallduration, phonecalllog, etc.

would it be phoneapp?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i'm having trouble locating the phone.prc file. i just installed resco explorer so it might just be unfamiliarality with the program

i'm seeing lots of different "phone" items such as phoneactivecall, phonecontacts, phoneapp, phonecallduration, phonecalllog, etc.

would it be phoneapp?
    it would depend on your view but would be named phone and type would be app
    hmm i've got a custom rom so i'm thinking its most likely "phoneapp" --- i'll go ahead and upload it
    here you go...hopefully this is what you're needing. (from rescoe when i "open" the file it takes me to my phone so i'm thinking its it)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    here you go...hopefully this is what you're needing. (from rescoe when i "open" the file it takes me to my phone so i'm thinking its it)
    it looks like the bottom buttons and the actual dialpad are handled by different prc's? the one that you posted just contains the bottom buttons below the dialpad.. where'd you get the custom rom? i'm dying for one for centro
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    ok i was looking through the file you posted - is there one in there named applhsph? if so that might help

also phoneapp.cpp
    phoneeventhandler.cpp

anything else that starts with phone or ends with enUS might be helpful as well...

so far i just get an error about it needing localization settings..

i *think* (if anyone knows better pls correct me) that for my phone it's just:
    phone_enUS.ovly
    phone_spcs.cclb
    phone_spcs_enUS
    phoneinterfacelibrary_enUS.ovly

thanks for the help
    Last edited by phwelo; 02/24/2008 at 09:10 PM.
    it looks like the bottom buttons and the actual dialpad are handled by different prc's? the one that you posted just contains the bottom buttons below the dialpad.. where'd you get the custom rom? i'm dying for one for centro
    actually that phone file was from my 680...i just only got my centro this afternoon! so far I love it. I need to go and get a microSD card tomorrow though.
    ok i was looking through the file you posted - is there one in there named applhsph? if so that might help

also phoneapp.cpp
    phoneeventhandler.cpp

anything else that starts with phone or ends with enUS might be helpful as well...

so far i just get an error about it needing localization settings..

i *think* (if anyone knows better pls correct me) that for my phone it's just:
    phone_enUS.ovly
    phone_spcs.cclb
    phone_spcs_enUS
    phoneinterfacelibrary_enUS.ovly

thanks for the help
    The only "phoneapp" things that I see are

PhoneApp-HsPh.appl
    PhoneApp-HsPh_CNGW.cCLb
    PhoneApp-HsPh_CNGW_enUS.ICLb
    PhoneApp-HsPh_enUS.ovly

it then does into phoneappfavlib, phoneappstub68k, phonecalllog, etc.
    if you want to change the emoticons to red do you have to download it to your card first then transfer or can you just use the sprint uploader to send the file to youe phone. I tried the battery and bluetooth to turn red like that and it worked but i cant seem to make the emotiocons work. any help would be appreciated thanks
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ccRRER View Post
    if you want to change the emoticons to red do you have to download it to your card first then transfer or can you just use the sprint uploader to send the file to youe phone. I tried the battery and bluetooth to turn red like that and it worked but i cant seem to make the emotiocons work. any help would be appreciated thanks
    You have to put the files on your card, then use Resco Explorer to move them to RAM.