Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    theecigarman, same problem here. Its a NO GO on my 755 but works on my wifes Centro. Its some conflict with the real file, because it states Can't find phone file needed to run" then just locks up...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Yep, that is exactly what happens to me. Thanks for the info. They must have changed the phone file between the 755 and the centro.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    just wanted to agree with phwelo-

2cool4u is an awesome app
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    just wanted to agree with phwelo-

2cool4u is an awesome app
    I heard people have problems with the buttons not working right after installing. Can you use your own wallpapers with it like TakePhone?
    Thanks phwelo for fixing the Red/Black,

For those interested, here's what it looks like...who said Palm OS can't look kinda modern? lol :

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...a77/Pic_16.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...a77/Pic_17.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...77/Pic_211.jpg

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I heard people have problems with the buttons not working right after installing. Can you use your own wallpapers with it like TakePhone?
    Cant use any wallpapers- atleast I cant figure out how if you can

and as far as the buttons- when I first installed, it took over my Phone button, the one that takes you to the phone app, but I used Butler and reset any changes the app made to my button settings and it works great. Now I have it set to my green button and I LOVE it
    I'm a Pre gal now
    took a bit of work but deleted it then reinstalled it. now I'm pinktasatic.
    do i have to uninstall the red phone prc before i install the red and black one
    and if so whats the name of the file to delete
    Last edited by ryanlberg; 02/18/2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    yes, they can not over ride each other.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/.../blazer-ie.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...zer-ie0000.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...zer-ie0001.jpg

I made a skin for blazer that looks (somewhat) like ie7. these pictures look bad for some reason, on the phone it looks pretty good though. i just got super tired of the low-tech looking blazer icons :P

same as everything before - copy to card then from there to ram
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    Cant use any wallpapers- atleast I cant figure out how if you can

and as far as the buttons- when I first installed, it took over my Phone button, the one that takes you to the phone app, but I used Butler and reset any changes the app made to my button settings and it works great. Now I have it set to my green button and I LOVE it
    i guess i never noticed that it took over my phone button since that's exactly how i use it. there's no way to put a background image on 2cool4u but you can change all of the colors.
    phwelo-
    check your pm's
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    I cant get the red and blk to work I did it the same way I did the red but no luck with the new when I load the prc to the card then move to phone all I get is some black in-between the number pads with white as the background what am I doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Did you soft reset?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thejesusegg View Post
    Just a quick question. What do you use to edit the files? I wanted to do a grey dialer, but I don't know what/how to edit the phone.prc
    to those of you interested in making your own: i use pfcd to decompile/compile the prc.

to those asking to post the files on your own webpage: i'd rather just leave everything in this thread to keep one central place that people can comment at.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    to those of you interested in making your own: i use pfcd to decompile/compile the prc.

to those asking to post the files on your own webpage: i'd rather just leave everything in this thread to keep one central place that people can comment at.
    Whoa, I have tried pfcd and boy I was as lost as a goose in a hail storm.

Sure wish I had the talent and the smarts to do stuff like this.
    Did you soft reset?
    yes
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    hmmmm, I would delete it and try again. If you have forgive me for suggesting it.
    hmmmm, I would delete it and try again. If you have forgive me for suggesting it.
    done it 2 times same thing
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Sorry... maybe try the pink and black one and see if that one works for you. I know you don't want pink but that will let you know if it is the file or possibly something else. You will have an extra step to delete it after you try it but you will know.