Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    damn skippy!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    wow. I'm lovin that gray/black phone theme. thanks a lot for that one.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Alright... I have been reading this thread for days, now that there is a black phone app, I have to do it. Has anyone tried d/l'ing the zip to their computer and emailing it to themselves?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Couldn't edit my post, but email didn't work. I got the resco explorer trial and the phone.prc went like a charm. It is a shame that FileZ doesn't work, now I have seen resco and it looks way better.
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
    awesome.. wife loves her pink centro and now pink phone app. I fought and fought.. thinking.. hrmm I guess I am not that smart compared to this phone.. then I read further into this thread and /slap... duh.. used resco.

Great job
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/...one-hearts.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/phone.jpg

here's the latest project - hearts-themed phone app in red

i also made the black buttons with a black backround (see the previous post for screenshots, the only thing changed is the dialpad bgcolor is black

edit:
    also adding red with black background
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phwelo; 02/17/2008 at 01:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    You're spoiling me now!! lol
    OMG! those hearts are sweeeet! now if only they were pink

dang, we are a demanding bunch, aren't we?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    For those who don't know you can download free skins for Pocket tunes there is an itty bitty thumbnail to preview the skin

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/mobile/skins/?cat=320x320
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thos hearts are tooo cute!
    phwelo,

may want to check the red/black .prc again as it does not have a black background (its just white), the black on black otoh came out just fine...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    phwelo,

may want to check the red/black .prc again as it does not have a black background (its just white), the black on black otoh came out just fine...
    well wtf, i must be being disorganized or something... sry

-- yeah that's what it was. here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Okay I am trying to add the pink battery and stuff to my phone. I downloaded it it my SD card..but how do I move it from my SD card and put it on my phone? I have FileZ but it's confusing! Help!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace8289kelley View Post
    Okay I am trying to add the pink battery and stuff to my phone. I downloaded it it my SD card..but how do I move it from my SD card and put it on my phone? I have FileZ but it's confusing! Help!
    It has been mentioned numerous times throughout this thread (twice on the same page as your post) that FileZ will not work. You must use Resco Explorer to move the file.
    Just a quick question. What do you use to edit the files? I wanted to do a grey dialer, but I don't know what/how to edit the phone.prc
    Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    It has been mentioned numerous times throughout this thread (twice on the same page as your post) that FileZ will not work. You must use Resco Explorer to move the file.
    Ahh sorry! Next time I'll read more carefully~
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace8289kelley View Post
    Ahh sorry! Next time I'll read more carefully~
    While I certainly won't discourage you from reading more carefully next time, I shouldn't have replied like such a "know it all". My apologies.
    those hearts are tooooo cuuuuuuute! agh!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    BTW, these new icons work on a 755p also...just ran a test.
    Hey Rev,
    What programs are you running on your 755? Did you get the phone prc to work? I can't seem to get them working. Are you experiencing any difficulties trying to get the phone prc to load? I am going to hard rest, reload fresh and avoid ultimate phone, but try 2cool4u instead according to phwelo that is what he is using. Thanks
    I have:
    resco backup
    resco explorer
    Docs to go 10
    TLauncher
    2Day
    TV2Nite
    Java
    soduko
    solitare
    kinoma
    chatter
    Last edited by theecigarman; 02/18/2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    I have the pink centro. thanks 2 u guys especially phwelo, I'm pinked out everything worked. pink dialpad, hello kitty, pink battery, even pink smileys. did it all last nite. but help smileys disappeared & won't come back. moved file from ram 2 sd card then back 2 ram still gone. please help! I like being pretty in pink.