1.    #1  
    Wondering what people's experiences with Agendus are on the Centro
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...
    works great.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Yes, it s actually quite powerful. If you need something even more contact centric, ACT! 2008 will have a "NEW" Palm for ACT! in about a month. I used to use ACT! on my Treo 600 and it was realy great. They never made the changes needed for later Treos so I migrated to Agendus.
  4.    #4  
    I just read some reviews on it from handango and it seemed unstable for the centro.
    I have been using Agendus since day one with the Centro.
    No problems what so ever.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Refree View Post
    I have been using Agendus since day one with the Centro.
    No problems what so ever.
    Which "flavor" of Agendus are you using? There are so many options it is a bit confusing!

Agendus for Palm OS Professional Edition
    Your contacts, calendar, memos, to dos and email finally work together like you always knew they should.

Agendus for Windows Palm Desktop Edition
    Agendus makes it possible to seamlessly synchronize your schedule, contacts, tasks and memos with the award-winning Agendus personal information manager for your Windows desktop from your Palm.

Agendus for Palm OS Standard Edition
    Imagine if your contacts, calendar, and to dos were completely integrated so you could link contacts to meetings, calls, and tasks, even generating a complete contact history.

And then there's the "mail" applications:

Agendus Mail for Palm OS SSL Edition
    With features such as POP and IMAP unlimited accounts, native files attachment support, integrated SMS, SSL Security, Agendus Mail SSL Edition is one of the best in its class.

Agendus Mail for Palm OS Standard Edition
    With features such as POP and IMAP unlimited accounts, native files attachment support, integrated SMS, and so much more, Agendus Mail is one of the best in its class.
    I have Pro. I think I've had one or two resets that have said it was Agendus - who really knows Overall, the resets on my Centro are far fewer than they were on the 755, 700, or 600... but I still get more than I should, I'm sure. I choose 3rd party apps so I just live with it.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
  8.    #8  
    I'm using SPB apps on my 700wx.. and I may pick up a centro to replace my 2nd line and thinking of putting Agendus on it...

Anyone familiar with both?
    I'll add a thumbs up for Agendus on the Centro. Outside of the database rebuilds taking longer than I like, I still like it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I use Agendus Premier v12.0.4 with Agendus Mail SSL Edition v5.34.

I did use the Agendus Outlook version however, when I changed to Office 2007, I dl the updated version didn't care for it.

My Outlook syncs with Agendus but I do have a 3rd party Sync conduit for Agendus.

Hope this helps
    How much additional memory is needed if you upgrade from version 9.06 to v12?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    How much additional memory is needed if you upgrade from version 9.06 to v12?
    My Pro version takes 2.4MB. I have never had a reset on the Centro it works perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    Which "flavor" of Agendus are you using? There are so many options it is a bit confusing!

Agendus Mail for Palm OS SSL Edition
    With features such as POP and IMAP unlimited accounts, native files attachment support, integrated SMS, SSL Security, Agendus Mail SSL Edition is one of the best in its class.
    That's what I'm using. I have 7 email accounts set up, some POP3, some IMAP. I've had no problems at all.

The reason I went with Agendus Mail SSL over Chatter or Snapper is because I like how the IMAP folders are set up with Agendus. They have it set up so that you can expand/collapse the folder tree by clicking on the + or - sign and then choose which folders you want to sync. Very simply done. With Chatter or Snapper, I don't think you can collapse the folders, which take up space plus it's a little more difficult to set up the IMAP folders, especially if you have many of them.
  14.    #14  
    I tried the trail period... it's not bad.. ehh still have to see whats out there
    I spent the $4 to upgrade to version 12. First thing I noticed is the databases in contacts build a bit quicker than before. Always has been one of my complaints with it. Haven't played around enough to see other improvements.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I can't dial a phone number from Agendus-anyone know why? Agendus Pro 12.03
    I'm running 12.05 Pro and can dial without a problem. though I always thought it was much quicker and simpler to dial from the standard contacts app.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I'm running 12.05 Pro and can dial without a problem. though I always thought it was much quicker and simpler to dial from the standard contacts app.
    I upgraded to the 12.05 and still won't dial....says "One of the following has occured: This record does not have a phone number assigned to it or This version of Palm OS does not support Dialing, This device is not connected to a phone."

What's the deal? What am I doing wrong?
    I wish I had an answer. I select the number, it asks if I want to "Dial This Contact's Phone Number?" and I click OK.

Go to the Iambic Forums and post a thread. You're bound to get a reply form support. I just combed their forums and couldn't find anything about your problem. Haven't seen anyone with a Centro in there yet either.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Agendus is a good application and runs well on the Centro IMHO. It would be a GREAT application if it would allow full integration with ChatterEmail. Agendus Mail is klunky for my tastes and hurts the overall power of Agendus, again IMHO.