Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hey, I downloaded the patch, but after I run the initial config my Centro just resets? Any clues? The farthest I ever got was activating my maps, but then it just resets?!?!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider View Post
    Hey, I downloaded the patch, but after I run the initial config my Centro just resets? Any clues? The farthest I ever got was activating my maps, but then it just resets?!?!
    Make sure you also copy 2 files MUNICH.BIN & DATA.CHK to TomTom folder on your MicroSD Card. I had problems with Centro resettings but it worked fine now after I copied them over to TomTom folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    No, it's only TomTom 6 that is slow. TomTom 5 works silky smooth, just as it did on my 650, even with a full 1.2gb North America map. I've tried formatting my card in every possible combination of file system and cluster size on both phones. And my 2gb Kingston is benchmarked at 978 or so on VFSMark, which is far higher than could be possible on a 650, and higher than most average cards.
    I have had problems with TT6 working slow on my 650 and both times the mapsettings.cfg file was corrupted. I could not even get the desktop application to work with the bad file on the memory card. I had to delete it on the T650 to get it to work. I hope this helps. As they say your mileage may vary.
    If anyone has tat patch, could you please PM it to me, or post it here. The link is no longer valid.

Thanks in Advance
    What exactly is TomTom? Sorry for the noob post.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBio View Post
    If anyone has tat patch, could you please PM it to me, or post it here. The link is no longer valid.
    Thanks in Advance
    Ditto. I just upgraded from a Treo 650 to a Centro and am having this exact same issue. Where is the patch now as that link is dead

Maybe I'll just try this "hack":
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-now-work.html
    Last edited by DAE51D; 02/12/2010 at 04:39 PM.
    Still using my Treo 650. Waiting for the real apps to come for Pre...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12