Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ftb View Post
    Verizon wireless includes a default emailing program called mail. You can receive attachements, but not send them. The CD that came with your treo will have the versamail client on it. Install it to your handheld and them setup your email accounts. It will appear on your handheld as "email" application. You can then use that to attach files and pictures and send them.

I have not had many issues with versamail, it is actually quite slick.
    I must be a dope. Things seem so difficult sometime, and I consider myself a tech guy!

I installed Versamail. Set up with ISP pop and smtp server and of course get the error message - "cannot connect to server"!

And, my push mail/sync mail still arrives in the Mail ap and not the Versamail ap.

So, now I'm wondering what I try next!??
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    What a chore! Versamail won't connect to my ISP. So I set itup with GMail but when I send - with attachments (small pictures) most of them arrive without the attachment!!!!!

Hardly worth thew effort.

Looking for another way to email with attachments please.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Sorry you're having so much trouble...when I've had trouble setting up accounts, Sprint tech support has been very good about helping...worth it to try VZW support?

I'm sorry, otherwise I'm tapped out of ideas...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12