1.    #1  
    Does the Verizon 755P offer instant messaging? I can not seem to find it if it does. Any thoughts will be very appreciated.
    Open Blazer and go to the bookmarks. Load the Sprint Downloads page. Select Applications>Chat & Messaging>All>Instant Messaging>Download
  3.    #3  
    I have Verizon so I do not think that will work.
    Toccer works great for aol IM. Free too. You do have to download it.

Here's the link:
    http://www.atomiccog.com/products/toccer-for-treo/
    Last edited by RickMG; 01/25/2008 at 04:54 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Oh yeah, duh, I forgot it's a sprint email app.

Toccer as mentioned is free, IM+, MunduIM, Causerie, chitchat lite (MSN).
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I have Mundu and it works well with all of the major services (Yahoo, AOL, Google, MSN, etc.).
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcase View Post
    I have Mundu and it works well with all of the major services (Yahoo, AOL, Google, MSN, etc.).
    Are you on Verizon, and have you had any disconnect problems while in background mode?

TIA
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I am on Verizon. I used it on AT&T with a Treo 650 and now use a 755p on Verizon. There are occasional disconnects when in background mode, but overall works very well. I'm not sure if it is a loss of data connection or a problem with the service. I noticed disconnect problems mostly with MSN messenger accounts. My Google, Yahoo and AIM accounts work flawlessly.

I really like the background mode feature of the program.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    One quick note that I had forgotten. When I switched devices in early February, the release on Mundu's website said that it does not work with the 755p. I e-mailed them and they sent to me a version that is optimized for the 755p. So, if there are any questions about whether the program works for you, do contact Mundu. They are very responsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcase View Post
    One quick note that I had forgotten. When I switched devices in early February, the release on Mundu's website said that it does not work with the 755p. I e-mailed them and they sent to me a version that is optimized for the 755p. So, if there are any questions about whether the program works for you, do contact Mundu. They are very responsive.
    The version they send is a beta build. If you go to their site they have finally released an official stable version that offers 755p support.
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p