1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app to turn bluetooth on and off at, say, certain times of the day, or with the use of a certain program?
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    You can do it manually with BTOn & BTOff obtainable here...

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilitie...sfortreo.shtml
    Power Hero by Hobbyist lets you schedule the Phone, Network, Bluetooth, Infrared, Keyboard, and Screen. It also has Auto-off feature, and auto-bluetooth feature that turns bluetooth on when calls come in.

(Note, I don't currently use Bluetooth, so haven't tested any of the above, but I use other features of Power Hero)

Hope this helps.
  4.    #4  
    Thought so.

I will buy Power Hero since it seems to have all that and more!

Thanks Nighthawk700
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    powerhero really is a good application. it has markedly improved my battery life. it is very user friendly. i used both powerman and powerhero to compare them, and powerhero was definitely preferrable for me. powerman was pretty cluttered, seemed to offer more options, had led alerts to show when you missed a call, but for strict powersaving, powerhero was a lot easier and intuitive for me. the keyboard off is really nice for powerhero. you can map the side button to toggle them off or on or if you want, you can download a shortcut program off of the hobbyist website that will allow you to hotkey the shortcut to toggle.
    I love Hobbyist Software products. Rob's got great support, too. But I don't use Power Hero as I have already invested in other apps that do what I need.

Another author also makes an app, Profile Care, that will do this for you via manual or timed schedule. PC didn't work great on the 700/755p, but it seems to be working fine for me on the Centro. It's got a bunch of other features, including many 3rd party apps that can interface with it, to do things your way. The program doesn't seem to get updated, though.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!