Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Treo 755P and just got the PALM Labeled Plantronics Discovery 650. I noticed, that about 50% of the time when I make a call or receive a call, the discovery 650 isnt activated. Its like the treo doesnt know its there. I have to press the button on the discovery a few times to get it to connect. Also when I end a call, it doesnt seem to disconnect the bluetooth properly so if I make another call right away it doesnt connect. a few minutes will go by and I will get the earpiece beep that it disconnected from the treo. then later I get the beep that it is back paired.

Is there any way to resolve this? I have other headsets (LG Model) that work perfectly and do not have this issue..

Thanks...
    That would be the Treo BT way that finally got to you. I have used 4 different headsets and they all show the behavior you described. At least you have one that works...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I also have a http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/L10850963.jpg and it does not do this.. It connects perfectly and also disconnects perfectly.. It doesnt do what this palm one does...
    I use a Voyager 540, Moto S9, and two other Motorola's I've tried. They all do that. I don't think any of the ones I've use are on the "approved list" but I've seen the complaint on devices that are.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    but why doesnt the LG unit do that?