1.    #1  
    Now you can view almost all You Tube videos, plus your favorites on the Centro. About time You Tube.

2.    #2  
    I'm talking about the You Tube app (m.youtube.com) that is in the Vision's homepage favorites. I can play all my favorites, and I don't have the Kinoma paid version.

Today, YouTube launced a new and improved mobile YouTube site. Go ahead and check m.youtube.com on your Centro. I'll wait. Back? Did you notice how many more videos are available now?

Sweet!

Engadget article on improved mobile YouTube
    Yes, and the videos use much more of the screen real estate than the blueapple.mobi site, although the new site only seems to support streaming in contrast to blueapple.mobi which also supports downloads.

I also found a video which reproducibly crashes the built-in Kinoma player in my Centro's ROM:
    http://m.youtube.com/details?v=nldHFNdi81E&warned=1
    It resets the Centro every time when I go to that web page and then click on the video. Until now, Kinoma has been rock-solid for me.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I just checked it out and sweet! it works and has much more videos than before
    Quote Originally Posted by jae_63 View Post
    I also found a video which reproducibly crashes the built-in Kinoma player in my Centro's ROM:
    http://m.youtube.com/details?v=nldHFNdi81E&warned=1
    It resets the Centro every time when I go to that web page and then click on the video.
    The video at the top of that page is corrupted, so you'll get unexpected results at best.

If you open the URL to the video in QuickTime Player (which also supports 3GPP files), you'll note that it thinks it's only a fraction of a second when it's supposed to be 12 seconds.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks