1.    #1  

I seem to have pinpointed why I can't receive streams on my 755 via Orb, but I don't know how to fix the problem.

Orb is telling me that the Windows Media Port 80 isn't operational due to firewall restrictions. When I go into McAfee, I can confirm that Orb has been given full net access, but am unable to find where I can explicitly enable this port.

Has anyone else had to manually configure this? If so, how do I enable streams? Help!
    I get that error, too, but it doesn't seem to matter. It's weird and I don't understand it.

I recently uninstalled Orb and re-installed it. It seems to work fine now. Another hint: set the stream speed to 200. That seems to work best.

Make sure you download the most up-to-date version. Also, when you uninstall, make sure you select the checkbox to remove user settings. If you have software to clean up your system registry, you could even run that after the uninstall and before reinstalling.

By the way, I did upgrade to Kinoma Player 4EX on my 755p. It seems to work better.
  3.    #3  
    So, basically, if you have Orb test the socket now, it fails the test, but you can stream to your device just fine?