1.    #1  
    I was trying to listen to a voice memo I recorded on the way into work today (not something I typically do, but I didn't want to lose it, generally CallRec is just a phonecall recorder for me) and during a meeting I kept trying to listen to it but it wouldn't work.

Then I flipped the Mute switch and it played. Anyone else seen this? Seems really dumb that the Mute switch mutes the earpiece. Speaker, sure.
    I am using 5.2 on my 700p, and that's how it's always worked for me. Strange, I will agree, but I like the program enough otherwise. I usually use a headset, that plays no matter the mute switch condition.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I am using 5.2 on my 700p, and that's how it's always worked for me. Strange, I will agree, but I like the program enough otherwise. I usually use a headset, that plays no matter the mute switch condition.
    Yeah, no deal breaker for me, but just seems rather silly and thought surely it's just me that it's happening on.. I have a bunch of stuff running, so I never quite know unless I do a lot of checking.