1.    #1  
    hey, i've been browsing this forum for quite some time today, and i'm still confused.

my mom gave me her old treo 650, but it doesnt work. the part you speak out of and the part that you hear from down work. she doesnt have any idea why this is, but i intend on getting it fixed. i called my local repair shop and they said it would cost me some money. roughly 70. i read through most of the audio sticky, but i'm still unsure on how to get it fixed. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance, ryan
  2.    #2  
    also, how can i delete all her contacts?
    regarding the microphone and speakerphone problem, you can get money from palm if you are in the us, see here

as for deleting contacts, it best to sync to your computer desktop anad do it there.

but since you got the treo from your mom, why dont you just do a proper hard reset and set everything from zero according to your own needs. who knows, if you are lucky, your audio problems might have been softeware related and it might get fixed after the reset.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    regarding the microphone and speakerphone problem, you can get money from palm if you are in the us, see here

as for deleting contacts, it best to sync to your computer desktop anad do it there.

but since you got the treo from your mom, why dont you just do a proper hard reset and set everything from zero according to your own needs. who knows, if you are lucky, your audio problems might have been softeware related and it might get fixed after the reset.
    wow, i think im in love.

hard resetted and toggled the headset jack a few times, and it works. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks sir