1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me? I've upgraded chatter over the air using the "Menu - z" option and my version now reads 3.0.15. However almost whenever I receive an email with an attachment Chatter stops downloading. My gmail account works fine but my exchange server account will continually sit with the blue envelope icon until I hit "Menu-Q" and then reenter chatter. Only then (and only sometimes then) does chatter download all my waiting messages.

Can anyone help me?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Did you install the newest EX send and sync files when you upgraded to 3.15? Also, if your company use OWA 2007, attachments aren't supported.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Good advice, didn't the latest version of chatter require you to reinstall the EX software?
  4.    #4  
    Where is the newest EX file? I went to the chatter site and they only listed version 3.0.12 or so i thought.

Thanks for the quick input.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    For 3.0.10 and higher, there are newer version of EX send and sync. http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...ewtopic&t=4325
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  6.    #6  
    Holy smokes, I think that fixed it. THANK YOU!!