1.    #1  
    Hi there!

Any idea why my Treo680 in Preferences - Network - Service shows duplicated items for all the "locked" services (e.g. "Vodafone GPRS" appears twice, the same for "Push Email" and "MMS"); even if I try and unlock them, I'm not allowed to delete any of these items...

Everything works fine, so it's only a "cosmetic" issue, but suggestions on how to revert to the original single items are welcome ;-)

Thanks and Ciao!

Sergio

PS: perhaps the issue is due to recent firmware & rom upgrades, but I'm not sure (maybe the duplicated items are there for a long time and only today I dicovered them...)
    same here, I am seeing duplicated entries under the network list. this came out after I went for the update.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    You can use Resco Explorere, open NetworkDB in RAM, use "view" function, use "<" and ">" to locate the connections you don't want, then use "Del" to delete, then "Done", when prompted to save changes, tap "Yes".

It worked for me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayliu23 View Post
    You can use Resco Explorere, open NetworkDB in RAM, use "view" function, use "<" and ">" to locate the connections you don't want, then use "Del" to delete, then "Done", when prompted to save changes, tap "Yes".

It worked for me.
    Many thanks rayliu23!

It worked for me too

Ciao

Sergio
    Woohoo! It worked for me too! Now I have a MUCH shorter Network list! Thank you!