1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint 700p which I no longer use, and has been deactivated. The unit constantly turns on by itself. It doesn't matter if I turn off the unit by pressing the red power button. Several seconds later, the unit turns itself on again, and stays on constantly. It doesn't matter that I have the phone (radio) turned off, the screen still lights up constantly by itself. Anyone have ideas how to turn this sucker off?? By the way, this does not have the ROM upgrade, if that makes any difference. I suppose I can do a hard reset if I have to. But for now, this unit is being used as an extra backup, and I don't want to erase the current information.

Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    If you have the phone radio turned off, maybe there is an app that is trying to update. Disable all app auto updating.

Otherwise, pull the battery if you are not using the pda portion of it.

This has been happening to me since I installed Butler 4.65. The light wakes me up at night and eats up my precious battery! rrrgh.
    I had to remove Butler, soon after I payed for it too. It was corrupting the preferences dB.