1.    #1  
    I am using ir through a usb port. I was able to hotsync 2 and the third time I got an error message that said that web clips had run out of memory. It won't hotsync since.
    I have tried everything. This has happened with this treo, a palm 550 and a palm tungston. It will hotsync for a while and then stop. HELP
    Quote Originally Posted by jmadisen View Post
    I am using ir through a usb port.
    Do you mean that you are Hotsync'ing through your usb port/cable or, by "ir," did you mean "infrared?"

Quote Originally Posted by jmadisen View Post
    I was able to hotsync 2 and the third time I got an error message that said that web clips had run out of memory. It won't hotsync since.
    I have tried everything. This has happened with this treo, a palm 550 and a palm tungston. It will hotsync for a while and then stop. HELP
    re: "I have tried everything."

Define "everything," please. What have you tried?

Off the top of my head, I might consider...

1) You probably already tried rebooting, but if not, reboot your computer, then try Hotsync'ing.

2) Try Hotsync'ing on another computer just to confirm what seems obvious - that your pc is the problem - and to have decent back-ups elsewhere.

3) Uninstall/reinstall your Hotsync application.

By the way, what is "web clips?"
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Right, what is Webclips? and how much available main memory does your treo have left?