1.    #1  
    Hi, I have a sprint centro I bought in December. I notice that if I try to use the Directory 411 channel, I get a message that says "Your onDemand directories 411 trial has expired". The other channels seem to be working.

My wife has had a centro for 2 months without the same message. Has anyone else received the message? Is OnDemand just trialware?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas
    Hi. I Think the 411 part of on demand is a trial. I noticed when i started using it. You have to pay a 4.99 monthly charge to continue using the 411 directory after the trial is up.
    Get Tryda, its free. Not only will it get you information, but it will also give you directions to the place. Don't pay On Demand for 411, when there is a great freeware app out there that will give you what you need for free.
    Or call Google 411

Dial 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411) from any phone
    State the location and business type
    Connect to the business for free
    Done!

Trick: After Google finds the address, say "map it", and Google will send you a text message with a link to the address on Google Maps.
    You know what?

I saw that trial message too and then I deleted the apps from the Centro. It then decided to download On Demand again and guess what? I t worked as if it was new again!

Might give it a try?
    Eric "FerretBOY" T.
    Sprint Centro in Black - Stewie skin on top. (What the Deuce???)
    Running Lightspeed for battery and CPU boost.

"Welcome to Sprint . . . Sorry, you live in a backwater area that doesn't support EVDO . . . You lose . . . Please HOLD, while we place you on HOLD!!"

If G-D didnt want man to have a treo, he wouldnt give us opposable thumbs to type on its keyboard !
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    Or call Google 411

Dial 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411) from any phone
    State the location and business type
    Connect to the business for free
    Done!

Trick: After Google finds the address, say "map it", and Google will send you a text message with a link to the address on Google Maps.
    I didn't know that. That is helpful to know. Thanks.

Stu
    I like Free 411, 800.FRE.E411. You can sign up for free text with number, address and map. They have toll-free numbers too.