1.    #1  
    I just inherited a red Centro (she replaced her red one with the new pink) to replace my 700p and love the performance improvements and size reduction, I don't have to plan on where I am going to carry my phone anymore any pocket will do.

Although the pink one wouldn't be a the right color for me I do like the change to the keyboard backlight, I hope they make that the default style going forward. At first I had no trouble with the new smaller keyboard but after I trimmed my fingernails it has gotten a little more difficult but still very manageable.

I also decided it was a good time to start with a clean slate and just install the applications that I really use instead of a whole scale copy of my 700p, and it turns out the Centro comes preinstalled with just about everything I need. Resco's Explorer and Backup, Treo Launcher and TCPMP rounds out the device very well.

This phone had a weird battery drain issue a while back but a hard reset and battery reset seems to have solved it and I can easily go 2 days on a charge, but when Seidio comes out with a standard size battery upgrade I will probably go for it just for the peace of mind.

This phone will tide me over until either Palm gets it's new OS out or MS/Apple make enough enhancements to win me over, but for now I am very happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitf View Post
    I...but when Seidio comes out with a standard size battery upgrade I will probably go for it just for the peace of mind.
    ... I dunno about Seidio... they're getting all sorts of flack on the Touch forums for their "standard size battery upgrade" for the Touch... me I can't wait for the silicon whisker lithium batteries, a projected TEN times increase in battery capacity (energy density) ... wow!

Of course those batteries will be like overloaded phasers when they blow... little fires now with Li batteries? ... just wait til people understand the energy stored in one of those things...

Also will need 10amp chargers to charge them within a reasonable time...