1.    #1  
    Is the Centro capable of MMS? I tried to send pictures to Facebook using their mobile app, but I can't figure out how to do it. . . It says it only supports phones w/ MMS.
    -Edm203

Palm Centro
    Picture mail is supported within the Centro. However, due to its nature, it is not what one would consider secure - it goes to a web site that anyone can look at. The better solution is to send it as an email attachment - a bit more private.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by edm203 View Post
    Is the Centro capable of MMS? I tried to send pictures to Facebook using their mobile app, but I can't figure out how to do it. . . It says it only supports phones w/ MMS.
    The Centro can send MMS, but (thanks to Sprint) not truly receive. If someone sends you an MMS, Sprint sends you a text message with a URL to your "mobile album" to view the picture.

Facebook's mobile app doesn't work properly at first because it doesn't know the correct address to reply to your initial MMS with the confirmation code.

If you check the Mobile app's FAQ page, you'll find a link to a special address that you can skip the confirmation and activate the Mobile app without having to receive a confirmation code.

It will work properly once you do this.