Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73
  1. #21  
    Wow, that Simpsons skin looks really good! Are they hard to put on? It looks like it would be especially by the keyboard and main nav buttons.

    I'm with the person above and don't know if I could cover up my new bubble gum pink centro but now I'm contemplating a cool skin.
  2. #22  
    Weird, but as insiginificant as you'd think the area around the keyboard would be, the ones on ebay just don't look complete.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Here's another guy selling skins for the centro. He says he has over 255 styles. I believe you get 3 for $8.50. The only thing is that there is no bottom piece for the keyboard. I emailed him about it and he has not replied yet. I may order some anyway you can't beat that price.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Skins-For-The-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem
    I've never seen a skin on any Treo or Centro. They look pretty good, and that Simpson skin turned out great. This deal is certainly a good price. Can these be removed and put back on? I'm asking that because it seems that it would be easy to ruin one while putting it on.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Can these be removed and put back on?.
    http://www.skinit.com/faq.php#2
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I guess that answers that. Thanks.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6. #26  
    A custom skin I made:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. Felicia's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #27  
    Very nice!
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kg6bki View Post
    Skin It. I had to be Extremly Careful when I put it on But Now it looks super Awsome on my Phone for the Hardcore Simpson Fan that I am.

    you think you are????

    You should know what these are.
    10/14.
    Not to bad.
    and I didn't have to sleep outside for them.
    I'm not in to customizing things.... but thats real cool.
    So kudos on that

    http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9796/dsc05341zp6.jpg
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Weird, but as insiginificant as you'd think the area around the keyboard would be, the ones on ebay just don't look complete.
    I've had skins on my Treos before and the piece that fits around the keyboard is the first to start to pucker and lose its grip.

    I'm more of a Spongeboy Patrick fan, but the Simpson's skin is nice!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  10. #30  
    Have u had them on a Centro though?

    It seems the way keyboard area is recessed and surrounded by a raised ridge that if anything, that piece should be the last to go...
  11. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    I like! I don't think I can cover up my precious pink centro though.

    You Better NOT!!!... lol
  12. #32  
    Okay...got mine today....as you can see, fish are my thing...

    I thought of using this as soon as I saw the OP's pictures.

    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6539/pict0002id1.jpg

    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7350/pict0003he9.jpg
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 01/31/2008 at 12:53 PM.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Here's another guy selling skins for the centro. He says he has over 255 styles. I believe you get 3 for $8.50. The only thing is that there is no bottom piece for the keyboard. I emailed him about it and he has not replied yet. I may order some anyway you can't beat that price.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Skins-For-The-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem
    ROFLOFOFOFOF !!!!

    Skinit is a well known company that sells adhesive "skins" for many device, including laptops. In fact, it is the official partner of Dell and HP for skin accessories (you can buy skinit products directly from Dell and HP). I have one of their skins (star wars) on my Dell laptop and I'm very happy with the quality and durability (over a year now).

    Most likely those $5 skins on ebay are junk and not worth it
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Okay...got mine today....as you can see, fish are my thing...

    I thought of using this as soon as I saw the OP's pictures.

    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6539/pict0002id1.jpg

    http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2123/pict0003yz1.jpg
    That is AWESOME!!! I am a huge salt water fan as well.(Have a salt water tank and love scuba diving) What picture did you use for the customization?
  15. Felicia's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #35  
    These skins look good on the black centro!
  16. Felicia's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by user123455 View Post
    ROFLOFOFOFOF !!!!

    Skinit is a well known company that sells adhesive "skins" for many device, including laptops. In fact, it is the official partner of Dell and HP for skin accessories (you can buy skinit products directly from Dell and HP). I have one of their skins (star wars) on my Dell laptop and I'm very happy with the quality and durability (over a year now).

    Most likely those $5 skins on ebay are junk and not worth it
    I bought skins from vskins before for my sanyo 8100. They weren't bad. I am familiar with skinit as well. I may end up buying from both. I was just providing another skin vendor that's all. I'm looking for all kinds of skin styles and designs out there.

    There's also www.mytego.com The centro has not been added yet but it may come soon.
  17. star444's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Okay...got mine today....as you can see, fish are my thing...

    I thought of using this as soon as I saw the OP's pictures.
    Wow, the fish skin looks great!
  18. #38  
    Pic was something I had...don't remember where I got it...

    Only thing now is I ordered a Palm Air case to protect the skin! I saw another post somewhere of someone who bought a skinit and that case and it works fine...

    The skin material is thicker than expected and just feels as if it won't last long in and out of my pocket without one..
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 01/31/2008 at 12:52 PM.
  19. #39  
    Got my Palmair crystal case today. Fits great over the skinit with no issues. I can post a pic if anyone wants.
  20. #40  
    that skin is really crazy looking, gotta have it!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions