Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    When I go to use On Demand, the phone locks up, giving me a white screen, nothing working, cant get calls, nothing.

Havent really installed anything lately. I have done a soft and hard reset of the phone.

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jigwashere View Post
    If you have DA Launcher installed, that could cause this.

Nope. I do have treo launcher installed tho.
    Have you the latest version of On Demand, since this isn't an in-ROM application, but an over-the-air download?
    Occasionally the data will get corrupted with On Demand. The best way to handle it, is to delete the app, then do a soft reset, then the initial On Demand app (stored in ROM) will show, and then just click through and set it up again. Should be fine, unless its conflicting with some other app, but I doubt it, as this has a history of happening with On Demand.

As a pre-emptive comment to those of you that might say, thats a ROM app, you can't delete it, you're right and wrong. The ROM app morphs when you set it up, and of course the data is pulled OTA and stores in files (its these files that get corrupted). Deleting the morphed app and all its files, leaves the skeleton ROM app, once you reset.
    Last edited by Treo Musketeers; 01/20/2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Occasionally the data will get corrupted with On Demand. The best way to handle it, is to delete the app, then do a soft reset, then the initial On Demand app (stored in ROM) will show, and then just click through and set it up again. Should be fine, unless its conflicting with some other app, but I doubt it, as this has a history of happening with On Demand.

As a pre-emptive comment to those of you that might say, thats a ROM app, you can't delete it, you're right and wrong. The ROM app morphs when you set it up, and of course the data is pulled OTA and stores in files (its these files that get corrupted). Deleting the morphed app and all its files, leaves the skeleton ROM app, once you reset.
    Worked! Thanks.
    Glad it worked and that I could help.
    I kind of have the same issue with On Demand. I just got my Centro and while trying to setup On Demand it would always reset my device. I would get as far as checking the agree to terms, entering my number, and zip. and after I accept it, the device would reset itsef.

I deleted it.. and it popped back up on my MAIN screen. redid everything and its seems to work fine... I wasn't a big fan of On Demand when I had my Moto Q
    Last edited by TreoStatus; 01/31/2008 at 03:00 PM.
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...