1.    #1  
    My 680 has died. I have sold off the motherboard and screen. I have the complete case for sale (battery door, keyboard, stylus, buttons, speaker etc.) It is in pretty good condition no real scratches or extreme wear. I does have to small cracks on the upper left and lower right corners. I have some pictures if you are interested.

I'd prefer to just sell it all at once but if you are just looking for individual parts I would be interested in parting it out as much as possible.

PM me to discuss pricing or questions.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

PM sent....
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    My 680 has died. I have sold off the motherboard and screen. I have the complete case for sale (battery door, keyboard, stylus, buttons, speaker etc.) It is in pretty good condition no real scratches or extreme wear. I does have to small cracks on the upper left and lower right corners. I have some pictures if you are interested.

I'd prefer to just sell it all at once but if you are just looking for individual parts I would be interested in parting it out as much as possible.

PM me to discuss pricing or questions.
    too bad it has that tiny crack