1.    #1  
    from http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/19/te...ref=technology

"...Sprint announced that it had a net loss of 638,000 contract customers...."

Ouch!

that's a big loss...how is that going to affect the Centro?

Franko
    Not sure what this has to do with the Centro or any other phone that they carry. I would think that since the Centro is doing well in the market, and Sprint is the only provider of it, that Sprint is doing better as a result. Why people are leaving has nothing to do with the Centro. How many people are leaving the other carriers? I moved my business lines from various carriers all to Sprint. My wife left T-Mobile on a month to month deal to sign with Sprint because of the Centro.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  3.    #3  
    Sprint isn't doing to well. Will it affect :
    - the ROM update for Centro
    - EVDO expansion

Franko
    The way I see it, now is the time to go into an extreme PANICKED STATE. I find myself endlessly staring at my lil Centro and 700p, waitng to see the little light go out. That's when I'll know I should move to a, forgive me, a Crackberry on some other network....eeeewww, just the thought makes me wanna barf my lunch up.

what is sad is the VZ will benefit the most if sprint fails. And we all know how SLOW they are to release phones. They will have a CMDA monopoly. Ugh
    How many of those 638k are just out of contract?...if that is part of the calculation.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    The official line is that CENTRO is doing well but I have yet to see anyone else on the street with a CENTRO.

I have seen TONS of them. Where do you live?