1.    #1  
    Just went from a 755P to a Centro. Am used to the 755P LED blinking when there was a missed call or when I had new email. Is there some aftermarket software that will do that very basic service for me? I was shocked to find out that this was not included with the Centro. I leave the ringer switch in the off position when at work and I am used to being able to look to see if the LED is blinking to alert me. Can't use the vibration at work so that blinking is very important. Right now I have to constantly turn the screen on to check to see if there's been any activity. HELP!! I really don't need it to do anything else but alert me for those 2 reasons. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTwin View Post
    Just went from a 755P to a Centro. Am used to the 755P LED blinking when there was a missed call or when I had new email. Is there some aftermarket software that will do that very basic service for me? I was shocked to find out that this was not included with the Centro. I leave the ringer switch in the off position when at work and I am used to being able to look to see if the LED is blinking to alert me. Can't use the vibration at work so that blinking is very important. Right now I have to constantly turn the screen on to check to see if there's been any activity. HELP!! I really don't need it to do anything else but alert me for those 2 reasons. Thanks.
    You can use "PowerMan" (google it)
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Using the "Search this Forum" tool (found on the right side of the page, just above the red bar) I searched for "LED" and found many threads.

This one had over 2,200 views and 54 replies: "Call/Message/Voicemail alert"
    I use Butler to do this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME50 View Post
    You can use "PowerMan" (google it)
    Hummm.... I goggled it and this is what PocketGear said:

"PowerMan
    This product is incompatible with your Palm Centro. Now that you have selected your device, please continue browsing to see only products that will work for you."

I'm confused, because I remember elsewhere here on the forum that you can use Powerman on the Centro.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I've used powerman on my centro and it does work.
    PowerMan does run on the Centro - I beta'd it. Ben
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Will powerman work with Sprint's Mobile Email app to control the LED on a Centro?
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry