1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a brand new Bluetooth headset the model is moto HS850, I would like it to work with my Palm Centro phone. Is there anything that I can do to make it work or do I have to get another headset to work with my phone? I didn't read this page - http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...Case=Obj(44101) before I bought it on ebay.

Help.

Thank you,
    Michael
    MRGTec
    That headset should work. Read your manual that came with your Centro and the instructions that came with your headset for proper pairing procedure.

3.    #3  
    Hi,

It's not saying anything about it.

Help.

Thank you,
    Michael
    MRGTec
  4.    #4  
    ^Bump^
    Check your Centro manual.The pairing instructions are there.
  6.    #6  
    Hi,

What sense does this make, I say its not in the manual & your saying it is, where is it, if it is in the damn manual? What manual is it in, I have like 7 manuals here.

You mean for the HS850, it is in the manual, how do I pair this damn headset to my phone???

Michael
    MRGTec
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgtec View Post
    Hi,

What sense does this make, I say its not in the manual & your saying it is, where is it, if it is in the damn manual? What manual is it in, I have like 7 manuals here.

You mean for the HS850, it is in the manual, how do I pair this damn headset to my phone???

Michael
    MRGTec
    I have the same headset. I will help you out just this once!

First put the headset in paring mode. Do this by opening the boom mic while holding down the power button. Wait until the status light turns solid blue.

On the Centro go to Bluetooth -> Setup Devices -> Hands-free-Setup

Follow the instructions on screen. You will need a code to pair the headset. I believe it is 00000 for your headset.
    Hi,

Hello Michael, can I call you Michael? Good....Well Michael, If you pull your Centro manual out, it is the one with a picture of a Centro on the cover and says, "Getting Stared Guide"

Go to the Table of Contents, last page and look for "Connecting to Devices With Bluetooth Wireless Technology"

It directs you to page 114. There, you will find instructions for pairing your Centro (the phone) to bluetooth devices.

It goes from page 114 to 116 and has pictures too.

Michael
    MRGTec
    I don't have a Moto HS850 headset, so I can't tell you which side of the instruction sheet to look on.

Really, none of this is difficult.....