1.    #1  
    I am having a problem with Calendar entries that I input on my Treo 680 not syncing up with my desktop Outlook through my Exchange Active Sync wireless connection. Calendar entries entered into Outlook sync to my Treo wirelessly without any issue. Emails work fine both ways. Anyone have any idea if there is a setting or preference to only sync Calendar entries one way?

I need two way syncing otherwise what's the point when my office and I both set different appointments for the same time and mine doesn't show up in the office Outlook? Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

BTW, I have manually Sync'd the Calendar both separate and as an 'All Sync' with no luck updating the Calendar in Outlook.
    I ran into this on one of our 6 680's here and just removed the exchange email setup from versamail then reset it up and everything now works fine.
  3.    #3  
    Great, thank you I am going to try it in a few minutes. I'll post results. Palm Tech Support was no help. They talked me through several "solutions" in Outlook, but nothing worked. They just gave up saying there was nothing else they could do.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoEntertainer View Post
    Great, thank you I am going to try it in a few minutes. I'll post results. Palm Tech Support was no help. They talked me through several "solutions" in Outlook, but nothing worked. They just gave up saying there was nothing else they could do.

BTW You will need to setup another email account first (Gmail or something) because Versamail needs to have at least one account so if exchange is your only account it wont let You delete it.. If you dont have another account just go to gmail.com and set one up to use temporarily..