Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    okay,

i come from a military background...

was a marine stationed with sailors (interesting).

one of our favorite things to do to new sailors was to send them from the comm center to one of the ships to retrieve "relative bearing grease"

so,

i read the post about the easter egg and immediately jumped up and got my trusty 755. i was sitting in front of the screen reading the instructions while carefully making invisible circles - and saw no egg.

after a few attempts, i thought, oh man... i wonder how may people read this thread and are now sitting with their phones in there hands trying to make a easter egg appear on their toys...

i am such a sucker.

then the egg appeared.

i can't stop smiling...

that is just too funny...
    Cute, but I have a 650 and I just downloaded that file for Taxi Taxi! Can someone please tell me what this is for before I load it? There was no explanation for the app on mytreo.net. Many thanks!
    The downloaded program emulates the hidden Easter Egg Program hidden in all PalmOS devices. The downloaded program allows you to see the Taxi any time you want. The hidden program is very random and only works if you activate the egg.
    Well thank you, so can you possibly tell me how to activate the Easter Egg app on my 650, as the explanation on this thread is for the 755p. Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Well thank you, so can you possibly tell me how to activate the Easter Egg app on my 650, as the explanation on this thread is for the 755p. Many thanks
    Should be the same . . . give it a whirl.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    My 755 stopped working properly (again) last week and Sprint gave me a new one. I tried to get the egg to show up. Nothing happened. Did they take the little yellow taxi away???? I had it on my last few phones.
    Cody got in way too easy! Where I am from, we never hesitate to haze the new guy for at least a week! But, I suppose that I can let Cody slide... When I was experimenting with the 700wx, for one week, Cody sent me the program for threaded text. Thanks Cody, and welcome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Should be the same . . . give it a whirl.
    Yes!! I got the Easter Egg, just kept drawing tiny circles on the Power screen and suddenly the egg appeared; now to wait for that taxi
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    My 755 stopped working properly (again) last week and Sprint gave me a new one. I tried to get the egg to show up. Nothing happened. Did they take the little yellow taxi away???? I had it on my last few phones.
    Works on my 755p . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...03&postcount=9

The trick is to keep the counter clockwise circle small and just above the "p" in tips on the lower right of that screen.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12