1.    #1  
    I moved some licensed songs (wma) from the default synch directory on my SD card using Resco explorer to a new directory and now I have a bunch of songs where pocket tunes can not find the license and will not play them. I purchased the version that will play protected songs so that is not the problem. I moved them back but that did not help. It tells you to refresh the license by connecting to a computer. I can not find anything in either the windows media player or the yahoo jukebox that has a function to refresh licenses. Unfortunately, I did not transfer everything from the computer to the SD card so doing a resynch will dump songs I do not want on the card. I think I have to delete everything from the media player, then import my songs from the phone, delete the songs from the phone and resynch. I spent time pruning the card to get the songs I want and it would take time do the same with the computer media player.

It appears there are many songs so I can not just delete from the card and resynch. I do not know the extent of the problem.

Anyone ever see this?

Kind of wants to make you a pirate and get unprotected illegal songs or go to an iphone. I just started purchasing unprotected from Amazon but it appears their selection is still limited.
    If you don't get an answer from someone else, you should shoot this question over onto Normsoft's yahoo group. They are a very knowledgable group of peple (and Normsoft watches that list religiously) and you should be able to get your answer there.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pockettunes/

Also check the knowledge base:
    http://www.normsoft.com/kb/idx/32/119/article/
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Also just contact Pocket Tunes support by email I have found them very fast to respond and good at fixing issues.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses. I just deleted everything from my card and organized the music on my computer so when I synched I got what I wanted. Rather labor intensive but it worked and if I have problems going forward at least I can use the music files from the computer.