Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hello,

I have had it with Sprint because of billing issues.
    I will have to eat the 200.00 ETF.

What is a fair price to sell my Black Centro with the medal stylus and car charger + ear buds (Palm)

Thanks

Frank
    On Ebay, the going rate seems to be $250 for a used Centro. With the car charger and ear buds, you might be able to get $270. Good luck!
    Frank I'm in the same boat, I think its the Titanic. It has taken four statements now and I don't know if everything is fixed. At least I'm getting my rebate, I think. I don't see why you'd leave for billing issues? I can understand signal issues or something but you have the Centro, Sprint's data, maybe Sero?

It is really awful but by jumping ship you're letting them win. As a matter of fact complain as much as you want and they'll cancel your contract and you'll owe nothing! Then give your Centro to your nephew or something. Win, win.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Frank. I sold my Centro for a different reason. I couldn't get used to the small keyboard. So I went to the 700p. I sold my Centro (with a leather slip case, car charger, sprint clear case) for 260 plus 10 dollar shipping on ebay. It was in mint condition with no scratches but used. Hope this helps
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone, it seems that anytime I contact Sprint, I end up in a mess. I changed my sero plan down to 500 minutes, but on my next bill, it was not correct. I had to call several times to get this fixed. As long as I do not talk to them, no problems. I have a better plan with Sprint, but was recently wishing I had an IPhone. I thought if I sold my centro for 200.00 to eat the ETF, I could then pursue this. However, it makes more sense to keep Sprint. I'm still pondering.

Regards,

Frank
    Just think Frank, your next bill might have a zero balance or maybe they'll cut ya a check. It should all come out in the wash at some point I hope. Right now I'm dealing with paying NY taxes. I'm in MA. I realized after spending several hours going over this like you, how if I was in NY and had to pay MA tax I wouldn't say anything since its less!

I think I have at least three statements that need to be adjusted. They said it would take up to ten business days and that someone would contact me. I waited fifteen days of course only to find out the request was not submitted. Now I'm back to another ten days. There is a special tax dept. since CC can't adjust tax or those additional charges, only plan related charges. You can't contact the dept. directly either, which is probably why this is a hassle.

I figure once this is fixed I should be all set and don't plan on speaking with Sprint again, well at least until the Palm Gphone is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by frocco View Post
    Thanks everyone, it seems that anytime I contact Sprint, I end up in a mess. I changed my sero plan down to 500 minutes, but on my next bill, it was not correct. I had to call several times to get this fixed. As long as I do not talk to them, no problems. I have a better plan with Sprint, but was recently wishing I had an IPhone. I thought if I sold my centro for 200.00 to eat the ETF, I could then pursue this. However, it makes more sense to keep Sprint. I'm still pondering.

Regards,

Frank
    Frank,

Check out this link...

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...&highlight=eft

If you are looking for a way out of your contract, this might be your ticket. 78 pages of info, you might want to read the first page and then skip to page 60 or so to get the jist of what is going. I was another VERY disgruntled Sprint customer and had it. Found this link and I was able to cancel my 5 lines ETF free. Then went and got an iphone