Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired00d View Post
    I had that same problem when I updated my Documents To Go to Version 8.0030. Finally figured out after several hard resets that was the problem and have since remained w/Version 8.002 (189) and don't have that problem anymore.

Fired00d
    Interesting. I've fount DTG to be hugely unstable for downloaded attachments. I have the DataViz Tech Tool which is supposed to help though, in the end, I usually end up deleteing my DTG preferences which resetles the issue, for a while. Lots of fun to go back and re-sort 35+ growing docs.

Is your resets from attachements from a Gmail account? Chattermail has fits with these attachments, maybe the new Versamail does too
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Exchange Active Sync. It's an always connected email delivery service. It syncs your email/contacts/calender all synced with a server 100% of the time. The second an email hits your server its on your phone at the same time give or take a few seconds. Its the best thing in email. Its one step above IMAP with IDLE.
    Is this something that you have to pay for? I have a Treo 755p and I didn't see it. Of course I am usung versamail to get my Verizon e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
    Interesting. I've fount DTG to be hugely unstable for downloaded attachments. I have the DataViz Tech Tool which is supposed to help though, in the end, I usually end up deleteing my DTG preferences which resetles the issue, for a while. Lots of fun to go back and re-sort 35+ growing docs.

Is your resets from attachements from a Gmail account? Chattermail has fits with these attachments, maybe the new Versamail does too
    Not sure what a Gmail account is, but this was emails I received from Ntelos account that I set up in Versamail.

Fired00d
    Guys i am having trouble displaying some html emails that i receive. it has been getting more frequent so i thought of posting this here.

I have my display settings set to display html mail. Some email have no problems displaying. they only display images with an X. But some emails don not display AT ALL. even the text.

ANyone else with this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Show View Post
    Is this something that you have to pay for? I have a Treo 755p and I didn't see it. Of course I am usung versamail to get my Verizon e-mail.
    You can pay to have exchange hosted by a company but if you just want to use it for personal email then I would suggest using live.mail2web.com. Its a free services that will show you exactly what EAS can do. I liked it so much I actually built my own exchange server to run my own domains. The service on your phone side is actually built into versamail, so when you set up a account somewhere you will set up a new accound in versamail and select the Exchange Active Sync option. If you want more info on that just PM me.
    bull96
    i have the same problem with you ...
    i got a black page with 1 byte size everytime i try to pull a html email message ...
    this problem just came up about 2 weeks ago ... i've never get this html problem before. anything wrong?

i use GMail IMAP on VersaMail 4.01 (build 77)
    Quote Originally Posted by budee.lim View Post
    bull96
    i have the same problem with you ...
    i got a black page with 1 byte size everytime i try to pull a html email message ...
    this problem just came up about 2 weeks ago ... i've never get this html problem before. anything wrong?

i use GMail IMAP on VersaMail 4.01 (build 77)
    Well, i just gave Chattermail another try and it displayed ALL my mail just fine. might give this a shot for a while.

I was still using the first prc upgrader for the Centro so i doubt it is from the software. Not an expert in that though. Could this be an IMAP server problem?
    I've posted GMail 1.5 here

it may solve VersaMail problem for a while
    I have the 4.01 on my Sprint 755 and had EAS working fine until yesterday. I have tried hard resets, using older back-ups everything I can think of to get the direct push to re enable ...NO JOY!!.

Interestingly when I set up my eas BEFORE I restore the push enables fine. I would like to re-install 3.5.5...Where can I get a copy to reinstall? I REALLY don't want to have to do a full clean install as I have dozens of programs and getting the reg codes and such will take all weekend...Can anyone help??
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789