1.    #1  
    I asked this is in the Versamail update thread, but is anyone else experiencing this:

For everything I try to download, my Blazer reports the document is too big to be reasonably displayed. For some reason every site I go to is displaying 207.154.59.105 in the address bar! Seems like Sprint is goofing the proxy server. I have tried soft resetting, clearing cache and cookies.

This is really annoying!
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    try ##377# and see if there are any system errors
  3.    #3  
    That code shows me the last time the system reset itself. Blazer is working for me, it just won't download anything like a PRC, MP3 or any other file format. The only symptom that has shown up as being different is the address bar showing that Sprint IP address and a numeric code after the forward slash. Otherwise browsing seems to work fine.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    sounds like a provisioning issue maybe

you could hard reset and back up your data
  5.    #5  
    I haven't tried the hard reset yet. But I did use Filez to delete every Blazer related file in RAM. Looks like someone at SprintUsers is having the same issue.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153252
  6.    #6  
    Here is a thread with information on this problem. Unfortunately, the fix did not help me and I don't have the MSL to update the HA servers.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1399069
    Last edited by strobeyprobey; 01/18/2008 at 09:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Ive run into this a few times on various palm devices. Basically, Blazer is low on cache. You have to "Options"-->>"Preferences"-->>"Advanced"-->> "Clear Cache", after which the downloads should be fine.

Or you could reset