1.    #1  
    I've set my mail up on my Centro using the same settings I use in Thunderbird. Incoming mail is fine, but outgoing settings don't work. Would someone furnish me with the outgoing mail settings so I can send?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Email provider? A lot of providers only allow outgoing mail from their network, so you may need to use Sprint or gmail, etc for your outgoing email.
    My PDA progression Palm III -> Palm IIIXE -> PALM IIIC -> PALM M130 -> iPaq H2215 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro
    Search the web for 'smtp.sprintpcs.com' for complete details. I receive (POP) mail from my work account, and send mail via Sprint as follows. The Sprint username which you will use can be seen in the Phone application under "Phone Info" as "PCS Vision Username". The corresponding password can be set online via your Sprint.com account.

Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.sprintpcs.com

Advanced -> Outgoing Server Settings
    port number 25
    CHECK Use Authentication (ESMTP)
    Sprint username and password

Good luck ...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    You can also try authenticating your UN and PW for your SMTP settings of the email account you are using.. It's in the advanced settings after you create the account.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble sending attachments, specifically photos taken with the Centro camera, through Sprint. Could they be striping them out in order to force me to use PictureMail?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    No. I send pics all the time.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry