1.    #1  
    So, yes, this topic has come up before. Yet I can't find it.. did a search and got nothing; for the Centro. So, what apps do I need?

I like to view videos, listen to music, scower the web. All those are done quite frequently. Um, let's see. I've gone through sites like treonauts and some similar sites and they all give the same programs. I just don't know what to choose from all the listed apps.

Any help?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    For the three things you like to do, you're in prety good shape. I'd check out TCPMP for watching videos stored on your memory card. http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/
    My PDA progression Palm III -> Palm IIIXE -> PALM IIIC -> PALM M130 -> iPaq H2215 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro
    For listening to videos, trial a version of Kinoma and TCPMP. Both are highly rated and both are popular.

For listening to music, the above will also work, but your Centro comes with the Deluxe version of Ptunes, so you should be set there already.

For "scowering" the net, Blazer is about as good as Opera Mini, so I would stick with Blazer (which is already on your phone).

Stu
    The new release of PTunes is also free for the Centro device. Ben
    Have you tried this site?

www.blueapple.mobi/

I have been happy with it,
    FastFrank