1.    #1  
    Any 680 Rogers users updated their unit to 1.12?

Was it a success? I'm doing it tonight when I get home.
    I have a Sprint 700P and I am WICKED jealous that theres now naitive MP3 ringtone support.

Sigh.

To me its a sign that Palm is moving in the right direction with future releases of either Garnet or the new Linux POS.

Good sign indeed. Still jealous tho.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3.    #3  
    Tried 2x, something kept resetting my 680 right before the files were copied.

Did a hard reset and updated it
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 01/17/2008 at 03:36 AM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I updated my Rogers Treo 680 yesterday. Everything went very smooth. It took about 20-25 min. After a day of use it seems to work the same.

I have had a problem with the Treo freezing on incoming calls at random times. Only time will tell if the update fixed this problem.
  5.    #5  
    After the update ... I've noticed these things

on calls, the person your talking to is louder and so is your mic. But the background sound is very choppy.

I synced all my old data before, and realize i should do a fresh install of all the apps from scratch.

*** Use to have the phone blink and turn on for a micro second ***
    *** Use to be a bit laggy & stutters sometimes ***
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by slein View Post
    I have had a problem with the Treo freezing on incoming calls at random times. Only time will tell if the update fixed this problem.
    Use to have that, I just do a soft rest w/ Launcher X and it avoids this freezing. I oftenly soft reset from time to time.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Instead of doing a soft reset I flush the DbCache in RescoExplorer, when I remember. I think it does the same thing.
    I have had two soft resets since I installed the update. They happen at odd times and I am doing different things. Up to this point I have had no more freezing on incoming calls.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    As of today I have had no more freezing on incoming calls. My Bluetooth headset connects and works better. The battery life seems to be better.