1.    #1  
    If I buy datebk6 do I still need 2day? I don't like the calendar function the centro has right now and I would like it to do a little more organizing. What does 2day have that datebk6 doesn't have? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollieplus2 View Post
    If I buy datebk6 do I still need 2day? I don't like the calendar function the centro has right now and I would like it to do a little more organizing. What does 2day have that datebk6 doesn't have? Thanks.
    2Day is not a calendar replacement, like datebk6. It is a Today screen, from which you can also add new appts, tasks and reminder alarms. It is highly configurable, in terms of what it shows, how it shows them, etc. It also has a week view.

With one glance, you can tell what tasks you have, upcoming appts, how many emails, txt msgs, the weather (through a plug-in), and a launcher. I highly recommend it, and from what I understand, it and datebk play well together. There's a free trial, so the best way to figure it out is to download it and try it.
    Mcentreville's answer is excellent. I use both and generally work within 2Day to set appointments and general review. I would frankly be lost without both applications.

Ben
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I use both as well. 2Day's interface is far superior to the today screen in DB6 and DB6 is far superior to the built in calendar. 2Day has a 30 day fully functional trial period. I think DB6 has a 45 day trial so you can use both for quite sometime before you decide.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    I use 2day exclusively and it is by far the most used and most productive app I have on my Treo.

What's the advantage of using datebk6 in addition to 2day?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I also use both, and find myself pretty much using 2Day far more than DB6. If you try it, you will buy it!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for all your help. I don't like the today screen or agenda display on the centro right now. I didn't know if datebk6 would really change that screen and if so what the function of 2day would be. I think I will give them both a try and see how I like them. Thanks again.