1.    #1  
    Check it out here and report findings/bugs/features: http://www.clievideo.com/
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Sweet!!! Now I can get a full half day of battery life Looks like a cool product though.
    I tried it and deleted it. It doesn't work, I enabled all apps and oc it to 520. I went into speedy and there was absolutely no change in speed.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I am not sure what I would want to speed up...other then web browsing. But I think web browsing is more a data issue rather than a processor issue.
    What kind of ev-do speeds are you guys getting on your centros?

I've got a 755 and I think my browser runs most of the time on vision 1 xrtt rather than evdo.
    I'm in central new jersey.
    I'm getting anywhere from 76 kbps to 125 kbps on average. nowhere near the 200-300 kbps range I thought we were to expect here.

A bit disappointed. How are your speeds?

I'm trying to see if this is a 755 vs centro deal or simply the signal issue. thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I tried it and deleted it. It doesn't work, I enabled all apps and oc it to 520. I went into speedy and there was absolutely no change in speed.
    You obviously did it wrong. http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=159423
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post
    What kind of ev-do speeds are you guys getting on your centros? ...
    Just now from home I got a 586kbs. Last week at a client site, I got a 1031kbs.

I used 2wire.com on my black Centro to do the speed test.

Franko
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post

Franko

same here... average of around 586kbs

franko353
    I am not sure what I would want to speed up...other then web browsing. But I think web browsing is more a data issue rather than a processor issue.
    it does seem that the processor on the phone takes a tad bit longer to load pages ( or maybe that's blazer??) it'd be nice to have faster load times on the phone but hey i'm really happy at it stands so i'm not really complaining, just an observation. i use the phone as my way to the interwebz at home on the desktop and it's much faster on the comp. at home... same speeds but faster loading on the desktop...

kevin

Franko
    did you use a 1mb file size? Where are you located? I get no where near those speeds.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    You obviously did it wrong
    How is it done then? I selected all and moved it to 520 and hit okay then enable. What else am I missing?
    I am new to this type of program. Do you individually set it or is should you set it for all programs at once and whats eveyrone settings on the Centro ?
  12.    #12  
    How is it done then? I selected all and moved it to 520 and hit okay then enable. What else am I missing?
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=159423
    did you use a 1mb file size? Where are you located? I get no where near those speeds.
    Yes, it's a 1mb file. I am in Reading, PA which is 1 hour outside of Philadelphia.