1.    #1  
    I just bought my daughter the Motorola H700 Bluetooth to pair up with the Centro. There is tons of static on both ends of the conversation.
    Any solutions, settings, changes, hints, to get clear reception. Palm states it is compatible, but not happy when using.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    its the h700, i have one and had the same problem...i just picked up a jabra 8040 and theres zero static
    The H700 does not like the centro much. I had one, and I replaced it with the Samsung WEP500, and I love it.

really? i like my h700 with my centro. are you sure yours are genuine and not knockoffs? just a thought. I know mine is genuine as I have a fake and a real one.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    really? i like my h700 with my centro. are you sure yours are genuine and not knockoffs? just a thought. I know mine is genuine as I have a fake and a real one.

Mine is a 100% Sprint knockoff.

I have to agree with HE123321, The H700 works flawlessly with my 700p. But has a little static with my Centro. I also got a Samsung WEP 500 to use with my Centro and it works great. No static and ggreat sound quality.