1.    #1  
    Now that I have that whole "How do I make custom ringtones" thing (not to mention "Who brought the new guy?") ...

...the "App -> Delete..." process won't let me remove applicaitons like ""My Centro" or "Quicktour" or "Sprint Mobile" or "Sudoku" (math for fun? eeeeww!) from my Centro. I am not a newb to Palm (pwned a 125 a LONG time ago), so I feel pretty safe about removing un-used and cluttering applicaiotns from my screen.

Is there a program / hack that will do this?
    This has been asked in many threads by many people.

You can not delete the bundled apps. They are in the ROM and users do not have access to the ROM. Only the RAM and what you put on your card......

Of course, if you use categories for your icons . . . you can banish the unwanted ones to an 'Unused' category that you create. You won't see them then.

I put my 9 most used programs in a 'Start' category that is set as the default.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Of course, if you use categories for your icons . . . you can banish the unwanted ones to an 'Unused' category that you create. You won't see them then.

I put my 9 most used programs in a 'Start' category that is set as the default.
    I knew you couldn't delete the rom apps, but I never thought of doing this. Great idea! Thanks.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    There is an preference panel application called applications that you can use to hide the apps in ROM that you don't want to see. I use it on my 700P it should work on a Centro. Remember that after you install it you have to launch preferences to use it. Best of all it's free!

You can find it here http://mytreo.net/downloads/applicat...anel,1257.html
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Just a note on the "Hide Applications Panel." It does hide the ROM applications in the Palm launcher, but if you use another launcher then they will appear again. Fortunately, some of the launchers also have a hide method.