I have the Treo 755P for about 3 months. No issues until today as I noticed a few of my bookmarks on the web where not displaying correctly. Also when I hit a book mark to load, I noticed a bunch of numbers that were inserted in the web address. The numbers are not a part of the original address.

Can anyone help?

ERIC
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    were they going to the place you expected, with the extras in the addy?

has it always been this way and you never noticed, until lately?

i have experienced an auto shift if i go to a web site - and it smells my phone - it will automatically shoot me to the phone friendly side of the tracks... different address, same people living inside.
    Last edited by tarhead; 01/16/2008 at 04:11 AM. Reason: i'm old and forgetful
    Quote Originally Posted by tarhead View Post
    were they going to the place you expected, with the extras in the addy?

has it always been this way and you never noticed, until lately?

i have experienced an auto shift if i go to a web site - and it smells my phone - it will automatically shoot me to the phone friendly side of the tracks... different address, same people living inside.
    The problem just showed up within the last 36 hours. Before that there were no issues with numbers being inserted into the front of the web address.

For whatever reason, it happens on certain sites but not others. The ones that it have the numbers added, still connect to the site but the whole format of the site changes.

It really does not make sense to me because my co-worker has the same treo and we did not a test on his with a few of the web addresses without a problem.

So far Treo Tech Support and Spint could not fix the problem.
    Four major ifs:

1. If you have not added alot of data in the last 36 hours,
    2. If you have a back up program to the SD card,
    3. If you create saved historical checkpoints, and
    4. If one of those check points is right before the problem started. . . . . .

Hard reset and restore to that check point to get to "the point" your Treo was before the problem started and see what happens.

Did you add any software or change any settings in the Treo just before this started?
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/16/2008 at 04:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Four major ifs:

1. If you have not added alot of data in the last 36 hours,
    2. If you have a back up program to the SD card,
    3. If you create saved historical checkpoints, and
    4. If one of those check points is right before the problem started. . . . . .

Hard reset and restore to that check point to get to "the point" your Treo was before the problem started and see what happens.

Did you add any software or change any settings in the Treo just before this started?

I do you create a checkpoint? I did the hard reset already no luck.

ERIC
    You might want to check the "Is Blazer spying on us" thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=spying

There are more problems other than looking different. For example there is no wide mode, and a couple sites I visit daily are unreadable otherwise. Also I can not connect to my Slingbox or stream audio. Also others have been having problems updating and downloading.

The problem appears to be at Sprint's end and not on our phones.